St Johnstone Official Website

jhq

Now that Ross C has a new official role as marketing and comms officer he is hoping to engage more with the lapsed fans.

IMHO Saints simply must update the official website.

They could do worse than take a few pointers from the likes of the official owls website as they use a wall page which pulls together all social media feeds such as Twitter YouTube and Facebook. The website also automatically detects your device and offers a mobile version, surely essential in this day and age.

http://www.swfc.co.uk/?site=desktop

http://mobile.swfc.co.uk/#bmb=1

Edited by Markinch Saint

Now that Ross C has a new official role as marketing and comms officer he is hoping to engage more with the lapsed fans.

IMHO Saints simply must update the official website.

They could do worse than take a few pointers from the likes of the official owls website as they use a wall page which pulls together all social media feeds such as Twitter YouTube and Facebook. The website also automatically detects your device and offers a mobile version, surely essential in this day and age.

http://mobile.swfc.co.uk/#bmb=1

But is he going to be putting on interviews on Wap, seams pretty bad that it just stopped no explanation ????????

But is he going to be putting on interviews on Wap, seams pretty bad that it just stopped no explanation ????????

Most likely seen as a conflict of interests by saints or perhaps he's just too busy now. That's really my point that if we had all the social media feeds on the official site it would save people having to open multiple apps or websites to get the latest info & videos etc.

Regards it being bad and no explanation I don't think anyone is accountable to WAP.

Most likely seen as a conflict of interests by saints or perhaps he's just too busy now. That's really my point that if we had all the social media feeds on the official site it would save people having to open multiple apps or websites to get the latest info & videos etc.

Regards it being bad and no explanation I don't think anyone is accountable to WAP.

Saints obviously saw what he was doing and liked it.

Is it just me or is this the most titanically tedious thread that has ever appeared on any website in the entire history of the interweb????

No offence meant, but I haven't the foggiest idea what any of you are techno-babbling on about!! :mrgreen:

Its not really meant to be entertaining. Its meant to draw the attention of the club to the fact that there is a problem with their website which is really annoying the supporters who actually read it and needs to be fixed. So far it has brought no result , so I have to agree it is not only tedious but has achieved nothing and is therefore a complete waste of space. 

Its not really meant to be entertaining. Its meant to draw the attention of the club to the fact that there is a problem with their website which is really annoying the supporters who actually read it and needs to be fixed. So far it has brought no result , so I have to agree it is not only tedious but has achieved nothing and is therefore a complete waste of space. 

Would a phone call or e mail to the club maybe get a response rather than a thread on the fan website?