Saints V Killie. 9/11/13. Ko 1500

rik2304

A genuine mistake and a sincere apology given by the club, think we should leave it there.

Let us focus on the positives and there were plenty of them today.

COYS

I don't doubt it was a genuine mistake, and I don't doubt the apology is genuine.

That is because you are an immature wee girl who has a lot of growing up to do. You also have a very unhealthy disrespect for those who have served and died for this country.

How does that show disrespect? I could maybe see the outrage if this was played on rememberance Sunday and we forgot, but it wasn't.

That is because you are an immature wee girl who has a lot of growing up to do. You also have a very unhealthy disrespect for those who have served and died for this country.

Way to uphold the spirit of remembrance by insulting those who don't agree with you.

Good game, easy win, shite oppo, shite ref, fat striker.

How does that show disrespect? I could maybe see the outrage if this was played on rememberance Sunday and we forgot, but it wasn't.

The comment that she's glad Saints forgot is highly disrespectful.  Saints forgot, that is understandable and can be forgiven.  HSF made a disresectful comment, that is harder to understand or forgive.  As I said she is a silly wee girl who really needs to have a look at herself.

Most enjoyable game this afternoon at the theatre of invicibility. Saints again showed great team spirit and no shortage of skill as they dismantled a dismal Kilmarnock. Stevie May showed again why he is one of the hottest youngsters in Scottish fitba. The lad worked his socks off and never gave Killie a moments peace.

A word on our friend the useless Willie Gollum.. Even though we won I still think he had a terrible game. The 1st killie sending off should never have been as the lad got booked for diving when he simply fell over and as far as I saw was not even claiming a penalty. Some of the other decisions ( for both sides ) we baffling. The man is a fecking hopeless chunt and the sooner his bosses realise it the better.

Anyway, well done Saints. 9 points from the last three league games plus a place in the league cup semi-final make this Saintee a happy chappy...

Oh and a fiver on saints to win 3-1 at 11/1 was a cracking wee bonus as well...MTS

Another good solid performance through out the team. Mackay and Scobbie strolled it, Easton was a powerhouse, Muzz was back to his best getting stuck in, Millar worked his socks off and May and Nigel were awesome up front. I also thought Edwards was unlucky not to score what would have been goal of the game with his audacious lob.