Ict V Saints

glenrothes saintee

Hopefully we can beat them for the second time this season. I'm booked to go on the train, but might not be able to go. So, if someone 55 or over (or at least looks 55), would like my train ticket (free gratis) send me a message by Tuesday with your name and address and I will post to you (I've got a spare 1st class stamp).

Ticket is for the 09.15 from Markinch and gets into Perth about 09.50, seating with a table reserved. There is also a seat with table reserved on the 18.46 train home.

Tam

Didn't say I wasn't going ;) I don't miss games unless I'm working! Doesn't take away from the fact its gonna be like an arctic expedition

Good news indeed, this is the weather that seperates the men from the boys :wink:

Summer football? You can keep it!!

Hope we get more than a couple of hundred though

My girlfriend just asked if we could go to this game. Shes only ever been to four Saints games, the most recent being the 0-0 at Killie this season, so it took me by surprise quite a bit. 

Anyway, I've never been to the Caley stadium, so when would be the best time to leave by car (shitty wee thing that peaks at 70(ish)), and wheres the best place to park?

My girlfriend just asked if we could go to this game. Shes only ever been to four Saints games, the most recent being the 0-0 at Killie this season, so it took me by surprise quite a bit.

Anyway, I've never been to the Caley stadium, so when would be the best time to leave by car (shitty wee thing that peaks at 70(ish)), and wheres the best place to park?

Parking at the ground will be a nightmare. We're driving up too, but leaving early enough to get a bit of scran and making a day of it. Might be able to get parked up relatively near the ground but far enough away that it's not a bam to get away.