Ict V Saints

glenrothes saintee

Highland Saints - do we have any weather concerns?

Yes, wrap up warm!! Nothing extreme forecast at the moment to be serious, but always liable to change.

I'd be more concerned with checking the travel forecasts tbh angus, make sure you can get here okay if coming by road.

Last time I went up (we lost 2-0) it was horrible weather all the way....snow etc....got to Inverness and it was a glorious day!!

Was that 2011 ?

Most of this weekends forecast is for Rain although snow showers on the Higher ground which could include Drumochter all the way to Tomatin..........Also reported that there could be heavy fog and Mist around Newtonmore-Aviemore and clear beyond that bar Rain.....Damarts and layer of spare clothing would be recommended as a precaution INCASE all road and even Rail travellers become stuck.

Was that 2011 ?

Most of this weekends forecast is for Rain although snow showers on the Higher ground which could include Drumochter all the way to Tomatin..........Also reported that there could be heavy fog and Mist around Newtonmore-Aviemore and clear beyond that bar Rain.....Damarts and layer of spare clothing would be recommended as a precaution INCASE all road and even Rail travellers become stuck.

Not sure of the date...sure Tokley scored a header at our end...and we were really gash that day

Hopefully a good number of Highland Saints meeting at the Inshes Gate Brewer's Fare place, just off the A9, same exit as Raigmore. We'll be sharing a taxi to the ground(mini bus) around 2.40pm, probably cost around 50p each. Park there, come with us, return with us and you're straight back on the A9 for the drive home.

We're meeting on Tuesday night, so I'll post our plans on here for yourself, Random, and anyone else that fancies getting together before the game.

Is this still the plan? And if so, is it still open to a few more Saintees? :D

This will be only my third game of the season. I am yet to see Saints....lose a goal.

Rosenborg (A) 1-0

Inverness (H) 4-0

Mayzo, Hassa, (Macca) - the most potent striking trident in the SPFL with 17 goals between them. If we can keep it tight at the back, the fact is we will score goals and there is no reason why we can't win this game.*

*I do realise, as a Saints supporter that there are MANY reasons why we can't and probably won't win this game.

0-0