Saint.Justin

There might be re-percussion-s

No doubt they will 'snare' the culprit

ka boom tish.

a bit of banter, you cant beat it :wink:

i said- "you cant beat it" :laugh:

im here all week :)

# tumble weed

What a bizarre post. Not even a drum-based pun to excuse it. How has it got nothing to do with Saints?

Because its just shite conjecture about wee laddies who are damaging the reputation of the club. This forum is for talking about st johnstone, not kids who would be better knuckling down and trying to do something better with their life before they end up with a criminal record (banged up - there's your pun) a drug addiction and on the dole.

If they're desperate for a scrap do what I did and take up boxing or something. See how hard they really are.

Because its just shite conjecture about wee laddies who are damaging the reputation of the club. This forum is for talking about st johnstone, not kids who would be better knuckling down and trying to do something better with their life before they end up with a criminal record (banged up - there's your pun) a drug addiction and on the dole.

If they're desperate for a scrap do what I did and take up boxing or something. See how hard they really are.

Absolutely spot-on, mate. But unfortunately their actions do affect the club, painting Saints in a negative light, and these issues have to be brought up because of that.

There are many things discussed on this forum that aren't about St Johnstone

It's more about what area of the site the thread is located in

I just wouldn't encourage this chat on here. Last thing you want to do is have a fan site associated with casuals.

Let's make one thing clear here . The Perth Pack have a LONG way to go before they are considered as casuals .

They're just a few wee fannies doing daft things , it's part of growing up , let them get on with it . Shit happens .