Dundee Utd V Saints 27/1/14 Kick Off 19:45

rik2304

FWIW if there is one position that's not massively affected by not having your number 1 it's goals. Albeit I'd prefer Mannus in goals, Banks has shown he's a capable keeper and he's an experienced head. It's a lot softer a blow than say having May suspended.

Ludicrous.  If ever there was a time to believe in conspiracy theories this is it...

Perth and Dundee are only 18 miles apart so nobody has to travel a great distance.  Surely a later inspection if required would have been reasonable??  I'd expect to see the Arabs receive a hefty fine for this in terms of not taking reasonable precautions to get a scheduled game on.  If no action is taken however it does leave you wondering...

Ok , got over my temper tantrum from earlier re game off. Would have liked to have Mannus available but Banks is a good keeper.

Like Montrose & Dave H I am going to be positive about this.

There will be no fresh injuries or red cards! Plus extra rest up time, some of the Dons fans have been saying that their team will be fresher due to our game v Utd. Well that's just been levelled so no advantage to them anymore.

Would have preferred the new boys to get some game time but Chris Iwelumo has scored quite a few times on his debut. Croft has got some time under his belt and perhaps Mr Dunne will come of the bench & score a screamer.

Apart from Mannus our team is all systems go, COYS let's get ourselves to this final and prove the doubters wrong

FWIW if there is one position that's not massively affected by not having your number 1 it's goals. Albeit I'd prefer Mannus in goals, Banks has shown he's a capable keeper and he's an experienced head. It's a lot softer a blow than say having May suspended.

Don't agree. A goalkeeper off form can have a devastating impact on a game. See our semi final against Motherwell. Your number 1 is more likely to play well otherwise be would not be number 1. I'm not that worried about banks - wee bit slow but looks solid and was MOM up at Aberdeen earlier in the season.

The luvvies at Hampden WANT an sheep v hertz final.

They have made it damn near impossible for Calley fans to attend what is basically a home game for hertz.

Then they have a game called off meaning that we can't use our No.1

Conspiracy indeed if this was emerdale street or whatever they call it there would be meltdown.

If it was jambo brokeback again there would be meltdown.

But we are just a wee provincial team getting it tight from the big boys again.

Enough i say lets storm the offices of the spflplfa and burn it to the ground.

Back in the real world it's really just bad luck for us.  :)  :)

I'm just bemused why this has been called off.

Do they have zero drainage under that pitch or something?!

Absolute bizarre.

I know it's a distance away, but there were bits of the road flooded on the way out of Montrose this morning that I'd never seen flooded before.  I'm guessing that the amount of rain that fell in the early hours this morning was more than most folk realise.  They wouldn't have postponed it as early as 2:15 unless it was hopelessly bad.

I know it's a distance away, but there were bits of the road flooded on the way out of Montrose this morning that I'd never seen flooded before.  I'm guessing that the amount of rain that fell in the early hours this morning was more than most folk realise.  They wouldn't have postponed it as early as 2:15 unless it was hopelessly bad.

Or there was a more sinister alternative motive.

MWHAHAHAHAA.