Worldwide St Johnstone Fans Travel - Scottish Cup Final 2014

AthensSaint

Mind and get plenty paraffin in the wee plane to get you oot o there  :wink:

I am so hepped up for this you wid think I wis playing, only thing left to do is get booked on the wee plane out off here to catch the southbound jet.

I suppose I am not the only saintee to have a good wife to do all the organizing for me bless them all :laugh:  

I am so hepped up for this you wid think I wis playing, only thing left to do is get booked on the wee plane out off here to catch the southbound jet.

I suppose I am not the only saintee to have a good wife to do all the organizing for me bless them all :laugh:  

Bring a Canadian flag so we can spot you John.

My trip got a little more dramatic, boss required me to be in Seoul, then Shanghai up to the 16th...  on that date I now have a one way BA flight from Shanghai to London, then to Edinburgh, getting in at 10.10pm on 16th. Hopefully the N & S Koreans can avoid shooting at each other that week. I leave next wed, with a scarf and a dream....

p.s. should have the badges by tomorrow and will mail out immediately, send a PM, if anyone else wants any I have about 10 left from the 25.

This thread is amazing. A mate of mine is going to a stagger the weekend of the final. He's not speaking to me cos I said he's no longer a saints man. He will miss our biggest day and he lives in Glasgow whilst people from all corners of the globe will be there. Got my new saints cup final ink, spotted a nice blue and white Mohican wig and ready for the best day of my life. All this talk of digging deep for saints reminds me of Trondheim. Hopefully it's a similar result.

This thread is amazing. A mate of mine is going to a stagger the weekend of the final. He's not speaking to me cos I said he's no longer a saints man. He will miss our biggest day and he lives in Glasgow whilst people from all corners of the globe will be there. Got my new saints cup final ink, spotted a nice blue and white Mohican wig and ready for the best day of my life. All this talk of digging deep for saints reminds me of Trondheim. Hopefully it's a similar result.

I couldnt agree more and cant believe this guy is choosing a ding dong piss up..

Clearly hes under the thumb

My trip got a little more dramatic, boss required me to be in Seoul, then Shanghai up to the 16th...  on that date I now have a one way BA flight from Shanghai to London, then to Edinburgh, getting in at 10.10pm on 16th. Hopefully the N & S Koreans can avoid shooting at each other that week. I leave next wed, with a scarf and a dream....

p.s. should have the badges by tomorrow and will mail out immediately, send a PM, if anyone else wants any I have about 10 left from the 25.

Cheers Texas no worries respect the effort

Flying Buffalo at any point John? I watch quite a few TV programs relating to the frozen North!

Buffalo only has one passenger service Yellowknife to Hay River, but they haul freight to a community the southbound jet stops at Norman Wells. Ran into one off their flight crew at Inuvik one day that big tall guy.

Got my Buffalo hoodie though

Edited by john.w

OK another Worldwide Glory Hunter booked up and coming. Direct in to Edinburgh on Thursday. No ticket for the game, no clue how Im gonna get to Edinburgh airport at 7.15 am on the Sunday morning on the way back, no idea where I am staying. No idea where Im meeting my mates Ive not seen for years. But I am gonna be watching my beloved St Johnstone in the Scottish Cup Final. FVCKING BRILLIANT. I will be wearing the blue and white away greece top with ATHENS SAINT GLORY HUNTER on the back. I have a Greek flag (blue and white) that will have "Athens Saints" on it. If you see me please say hello.