Eses Cup Final

55saint

We are about to set off for Turkey so thought I'd start a new thread for the actual final.

Gordon Bannerman from the PA has been in touch so something may appear in the paper about the Saints/EsEs "Special Relationship"

Hopefully I can get the technology to work and update everyone on what is happening in Konya - the final starts at 8m local time (2hrs in front of us) so it should be just about over when the Celtic game begins.

Anyway here's hoping for 2 Cup Final wins and a "Super Cup" final at McDiarmid park :cool:

Let's have some of this -

Sharon and myself have just been asked to attend EsEs team hotel and be presented with our match tickets by the EsEs team manager - (wow) - this is a great and very unexpected honour

Ricky and Les appear to have had their photos taken with EsEs fans for the local news

Had to come back to the hotel for a breather - every EsEs fan we meet wants to take a picture :-) and we can't find a pub anywhere :-(

No communal singing where we are yet but plenty of supporters cars running about beeping their horns......

C'mon the EsEs

even the Galatasary fans like the fact that Saints fans are here :-)

Had to come back to the hotel for a breather - every EsEs fan we meet wants to take a picture :-) and we can't find a pub anywhere :-(

No communal singing where we are yet but plenty of supporters cars running about beeping their horns......

C'mon the EsEs

even the Galatasary fans like the fact that Saints fans are here :-)

Have a fantastic day and hopefully you get to see EsEs lift the cup tonight.