New Strips

thesaint10

Yes love it! I wouldn't mind something a bit more retro this year.

joma-champion-iii-shirt.jpgA nice wee away strip

I actually wouldn't mind that oddly!

Like the idea of something really different for the away top.

If the template in the link was it, then I'd be happy with that, although agree that it isn't overly different from past seasons, but there is only so much that can be done with the same manufacturer with the same colours.

I think it's definitely going to be the template HSF mentioned in their post. If so it's a bit of a slap in the face to those who bought last seasons top and cup final top because it's near the same. It's the same old bog standard template any pub team could use. Hopefully this will be the last season with Joma, I'd like to see us go with Umbro, Macron or Errea. Our strips need a little more imagination instead of a plain blue top, a collar and a flash of white. The Honduras top would have been great in Saints colours, a nice wee retro effort.

Don't agree that Joma is a bad label. I think they have actually delivered stylish kits, far superior to Surridge and Xara. Joma use templates but at least there are only a few teams using those templates.

I didn't think much of the cup final top, but i don't really like the fuzzy felt badge.

Hoping for a white away top, and full blue home (shoirts etc)

.....oh and if any one is a XXXL then you might want a white saints polo for your holidays :)http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/St-Johnstone-Shirt-Jersey-Football-Soccer-BNWT-3XL-White-Polo-/171345443734?&_trksid=p2056016.m2516.l5255

Edited by MySpazz

Don't agree that Joma is a bad label. I think they have actually delivered stylish kits, far superior to Surridge and Xara. Joma use templates but at least there are only a few teams using those templates.

I didn't think much of the cup final top, but i don't really like the fuzzy felt badge.

Hoping for a white away top, and full blue home (shoirts etc)

.....oh and if any one is a XXXL then you might want a white saints polo for your holidays :)http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/St-Johnstone-Shirt-Jersey-Football-Soccer-BNWT-3XL-White-Polo-/171345443734?&_trksid=p2056016.m2516.l5255

Your a trier Jason ill give you that  :eek: