Stolen Saints Scarfs

PerthSeany

Shit thing to happen to you - and its going to be really difficult to prove unless you have had something stolen that has your mark/name thereon -I wouldnt post anywhere if it has as that would hamper anything that could be found later--Unless the "person" is spoken to and openly admits taking the items -I seriously dont know what the Council/Police can do to get your items back.

IF the council allowed you to leave your items in the flat - then you might be able to claim off of their Insurance and this might allow you to try and rebuild your collection.

Good Luck with it all tho.

I had my Saints scarf and my 69 cup final programme, nicked from my Army locker in 1975.....................still gutted.

I managed to find :wink: a replacement programme, but the style of scarf just ain't around any more :cry:

Same happened to me, while stuff was in storage. Lost lots including my poster of last match at Muirton, 69 cup final programme. Pictures, programmes and tickets plus my old Saints scarf which was blue with a fine white line diagonal lines on it. Have never been able to replace poster or scarf :-(

My two scarves that I had with me at the final were older than half the folk in the crowd

I can't have ones that old :( as those scarfs probably are older than me.

I don't know what many retro retro ones look like but that one was my first scarf & looked retro in comparison to the designs mow. Had a retroish white one as well but no idea how old that was really.

Same happened to me, while stuff was in storage. Lost lots including my poster of last match at Muirton, 69 cup final programme. Pictures, programmes and tickets plus my old Saints scarf which was blue with a fine white line diagonal lines on it. Have never been able to replace poster or scarf :-(

Sounds like we had the same scarf............................................................HAD being the key word  :sad:

Blue with white pin stripes and the Saints badge on the bottom.

-----

I used to have one of those. The badge was embroidered and stitched on and there were white tassles. Must have got it in the mid seventies.

I saw someone wearing one at the final - a bit old and tattered looking, like it had seen a lot of action over the years. Was that you?

I do like that scarf. It looks classy.

-----

I used to have one of those. The badge was embroidered and stitched on and there were white tassles. Must have got it in the mid seventies.

I saw someone wearing one at the final - a bit old and tattered looking, like it had seen a lot of action over the years. Was that you?

I do like that scarf. It looks classy.

Could have been me, a bit old and tattered looking and seen action over the years. Also could just be the scarf.......it has been to both League Cup Finals before....along with me!!