Who Do You Want In The Next Round Of The Cup?

PauloPerth

Apparently they have the largest terrace at any football ground in Scotland, the covered home end. That's a great claim to fame!

Queens fans saying we will get half the newer seated stand opposite the main stand if we take upto 1100. Anymore than that and we get the open terrace behind the goal as well.

Really looking forward to this.

It's a braw old style ground.

Did you get yer Scooter calendar from the Calendar shop in the St.Johns ?

Wonder if our tie will be on the Sunday ?

No ,its unlucky to buy yer own calendar someone has to buy one for me.

Whatever the day Book the barossa early its party time !

Has anybody got the photo of the Saints fans getting marched around the park to the away end, I think it was in the PA and it was a cracking photo, mostly skinheads.

Has anyone got a photo of Paul N Shark getting hit full on the puss with a pie thrown from the Dunfermline end at East end park during mid eighties ?? Probbaly one of the funniest football memories I had. No skinheads, just dodgy casual flicks

Used to live in Dumfries, so will be going up with the missus from Coventry for the weekend. Only 488 mile round trip. It's the wife's birthday the week before so if I sell the trip as a romantic getaway, then casually say on the way up, "oh, I didn't realise that Saintees are playing there this weekend- shall we go?"

• 2 weeks later...