Scottish Cup Game At Dumfries

glenrothes saintee

So Saints are warning fans without tickets that they will have to queue for over 30 mins to get a ticket tomorrow. If there is going to be such a demand why don't QoS put on a few more staff on to sell them?? I can't get to Perth to get a ticket. Surely clubs should be encouraging fans to get off their bums on Sat morning and go to games rather than being all negative about it??

So Saints are warning fans without tickets that they will have to queue for over 30 mins to get a ticket tomorrow. If there is going to be such a demand why don't QoS put on a few more staff on to sell them?? I can't get to Perth to get a ticket. Surely clubs should be encouraging fans to get off their bums on Sat morning and go to games rather than being all negative about it??

I'm in the same position. The person I go to games works outside of Perth too, so we'll have to buy them on the day.

Absolutely no idea why they're pooing themselves about this to be honest. If we've sold 600 already, and I'm sure we'll sell more today, then surely we'll only sell maybe 500 at the most on the day?

Seems to another example of nanny state pish. Would we accept this going to the theatre or cinema etc??

Doesn't everyone buy their theatre and cinema tickets at a separate kiosk or online before going to a show rather than at the entrance to the screen/auditorium/stadium...

Just sayin'

I bought my ticket over the phone and it arrived the next day. Winner! Even if I lived in Perth I'd have done that due to being quite lazy and I get excited by receiving mail. Sometimes I order lots of free catalogues and pretend it's my birthday.

Edited by Highland Saintee

Doesn't everyone buy their theatre and cinema tickets at a separate kiosk or online before going to a show rather than at the entrance to the screen/auditorium/stadium...

Just sayin'

I bought my ticket over the phone and it arrived the next day. Winner! Even if I lived in Perth I'd have done that due to being quite lazy and I get excited by receiving mail. Sometimes I order lots of free catalogues and pretend it's my birthday.

My mail is usually bills or bumph.

Just sayin'

We have the equivalent at football grounds....they are called turnstiles. Not everyone can commit in advance especially in the midst of winter!!

Just looking at the draw my ideal outcome would be:

Dundee

Brechin
Arbroath

Partick

Saints (obviously)

Spartans

Stranraer

Raith

I wonder what the odds on that would be?  Would we then be favourites . Some tasty wee trips there for the 1/4s and 3 grounds I have never been to before.

Does anyone involved in the Barossa buses know if they will be showing the Dundee v Celtic match at the QoS club bar? Would quite like to watch that match before our own one.

Heard some chat about the London derby being shown in the QOS club, nothing about the Dundee v Celtic game.

Just looking at the draw my ideal outcome would be:

Dundee

Brechin

Arbroath

Partick

Saints (obviously)

Spartans

Stranraer

Raith

I wonder what the odds on that would be?  Would we then be favourites . Some tasty wee trips there for the 1/4s and 3 grounds I have never been to before.

Skybet have the 8fold at 1262561.95 / 1 if you fancy it.