Dundee United Are Shite!

Jimmy Wallace

• 10 months later...

They are still in a play off place & unlikely to be caught so I expect them to be back in premiership next season.

Good to see them suffer though.

Play off between them & Dundee would be delicious .

Unless the crazy layout has been changed, they would have to get through three, two legged games if they finish where they are and their form is not as good as the two above them. They have only won one game in the last ten.

Unless the crazy layout has been changed, they would have to get through three, two legged games if they finish where they are and their form is not as good as the two above them. They have only won one game in the last ten.

I think it's the same this year, but I saw a plan to move to one legged ties from next year. 

Edited by Abernethy Saint

Had to win  yesterday, the alternative was a downward spiral and we might even have lost 4th place.  Well done to the lads, struggling for confidence, had to grind out a win, at least they did.

We have a fighting chance of promotion if we finish 2nd and to do that we need to find momentum and finish strongly....and hope that the team who finish 2nd bottom are on the opposite curve with no momentum.  3rd or 4th would be  a big ask.  I would not fancy us against Morton or Falkirk at the moment.....nevermind both over 4 legs.  The football is f*ckin brutal in this division ....but the top division is not much better what a sorry state scottish football is at the moment.

Had to win  yesterday, the alternative was a downward spiral and we might even have lost 4th place.  Well done to the lads, struggling for confidence, had to grind out a win, at least they did.

We have a fighting chance of promotion if we finish 2nd and to do that we need to find momentum and finish strongly....and hope that the team who finish 2nd bottom are on the opposite curve with no momentum.  3rd or 4th would be  a big ask.  I would not fancy us against Morton or Falkirk at the moment.....nevermind both over 4 legs.  The football is f*ckin brutal in this division ....but the top division is not much better what a sorry state scottish football is at the moment.

Well done United, I don't speak for other Saints fans but I'm hoping you's make promotion 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...