Michael O'Halloran

PauloPerth

we have shite crowds which do not  cover our  yearly costs. We need  cup runs, extra TV cash...

I dont buy it!!

You have to have some sort of foresight and ambition though Gordon.. The good times should be(and are) coming back to Scottish football attendance and TV money-wise. Next season could see the average SPFL attendance almost double with the addition of Rangers and Hibs. If Dundee United manage a mission impossible this season, or even come straight back up with the likes of Falkirk next season, replacing guff like Hamilton Motherwell or Partick Thistle, we could be looking at a league containing Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs, Dundee United, Dundee..

IMAGINE we actually kept players like May and O'Halloran and ended up playing in a top six with Rangers Celtic Aberdeen Hearts and Hibs.. throw in games against Dundee and Dundee United you are talking about our average attendance going from 4000 to 8000...

Edited by R.B.B:- Adz

They don't have a great bank balance and they HAD to sell ALL their good players to clear SOME of the debt they  accumulated by chasing glory which they never achieved. They won one cup recently, so did we. Difference is that we won it  without being  six ****ing million quid in debt. get ****ing real. As for who we sell him to??  WTF does it matter. He's gone it matters not as long as we bank the cash ( which we will)  Our crowd will NEVER improve enough to  cover the costs of running a competitive team in the top league. We will ALWAYS have to sell players. We always have.  I appreciate you are emotional but players come and go. St.Johnstone remain forever  and by  doing this sort of business we can guarantee that.

You need to tone down your language - you are emotional! If selling our best player to a team who will effect our chances of being in the top six next year that is pish poor management and doesn't make sense. Would Arsenal sell one of their top players to Manchester City - I don't think so and that was a poor analogy but you get the idea. Everyone in that bottom six next year are going to be in a dogfight for the ages.

Surely if there was ever a time that we could hold onto an entertaining player this was the time.!" Financially Speaking".!  Maybe take the chance that we would get better money down the road a bit.! ? It is undoubtedly made much worse by selling him to the most dubious club anywhere IMO.! 

when was he last entertaining by the way?? I have been to every match for the last  couple of months and since the pitches turned to shite and he got the player of the month award he has been  mediocre at best..Again, who we sell him to  has no bearing as long as the debt is paid. So many people  jumping up and doon because we sold him to "them"   The reason we sold himn to them was because they were the only club offering the  fee was asked for.

O Halloran hasn't kicked a ball in about 9 games since he knew Rangers wanted him. I don't want him here and it's been pretty obvious from my posts. We've got what we could for him, so let's get someone in that wants to play for us. 

I'm with ghost,  I don't give a flying fvck who he goes to as long as we get the money. 

Cheers for the last year or so and for being part of the Scottish cup winning team too. 

We will find out for sure when the next accounts are published but i hope saints come out in the next few days and confirm the price and any add ons..  I have been told £300K  now,  £100K  April, and the balance in the summer. When it comes to money, the Broons are nae mugs. They are hard nosed businessmen.. As for the  lack of funds.... they have a group of people who are happily pumping cash in.

Indeed so it seems. Let's just hope that the appropriate authorities somewhere are checking its veracity.

5 goals 11 assists. Brilliant from a winger in half a season!  Can't fault this record, superb... don't get why folks are focussing on last 5-6 games when the entire Team haven't found form in this time.  MOH has been the first name on the team sheet all season, missing only a couple of games. I'm hoping it all falls through!

O Halloran hasn't kicked a ball in about 9 games since he knew Rangers wanted him. I don't want him here and it's been pretty obvious from my posts. We've got what we could for him, so let's get someone in that wants to play for us. 

I'm with ghost,  I don't give a flying fvck who he goes to as long as we get the money. 

Cheers for the last year or so and for being part of the Scottish cup winning team too. 

I'd  like to note that i said the same thing earlier and was accused of posting the stupidest post in WAP history.

He doesn't want to be at Saints, so take the money and get people who do.  It's nothing to do with who they support, it's about commitment.

We will find out for sure when the next accounts are published but i hope saints come out in the next few days and confirm the price and any add ons..  I have been told £300K  now,  £100K  April, and the balance in the summer. When it comes to money, the Broons are nae mugs. They are hard nosed businessmen.. As for the  lack of funds.... they have a group of people who are happily pumping cash in.

Aye pumping cash in to keep the lights on and pay for the succulent lamb, not to throw into the bank accounts of wee diddy teams like St Johnstone.

If we receive £500 000 by the end of May... I will eat my hat.

Tenner bet Ghostie?

when was he last entertaining by the way?? I have been to every match for the last  couple of months and since the pitches turned to shite and he got the player of the month award he has been  mediocre at best..Again, who we sell him to  has no bearing as long as the debt is paid. So many people  jumping up and doon because we sold him to "them"   The reason we sold himn to them was because they were the only club offering the  fee was asked for.

Mediocre at best is at least some entertainment.! Call me optimistic,but I reckon he might have entertained us in the future.! who knows.!  Yes we have sold him to "them" !maybe we should have kept him a wee while to see if "Others" became intrested.!unless of course you think his purple patch is finished for good.!p.s. Anybody but "THEM"!

I dont buy it!!

You have to have some sort of foresight and ambition though Gordon.. The good times should be(and are) coming back to Scottish football attendance and TV money-wise. Next season could see the average SPFL attendance almost double with the addition of Rangers and Hibs. If Dundee United manage a mission impossible this season, or even come straight back up with the likes of Falkirk next season, replacing guff like Hamilton Motherwell or Partick Thistle, we could be looking at a league containing Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs, Dundee United, Dundee..

IMAGINE we actually kept players like May and O'Halloran and ended up playing in a top six with Rangers Celtic Aberdeen Hearts and Hibs.. throw in games against Dundee and Dundee United you are talking about our average attendance going from 4000 to 8000...

How much ambition can you have. We get less than 2000 ST sales, we get less than 3000 average HOME supporters. We have a wage bill all told of over £3.5 million. You don't have to be a city of London accountant to see that the books will NEVER balance on these numbers.   As for Average Att of 8000.  sorry pal I dinnae want to fall out with you but yer  talking nonsense..Even at 8000 though , with an average entrance price of £15 per skull ( which is probably to high) you are only talking £140,000 a game before deductions. 20 home games.. £2,800,000 million ( again before deductions)   The figures will never  add up.  And can I  also point out that  we have in the last 4 seasons, been to 4? semis, won the Scottish cup and qualified for Europe 4 seasons on the trot. This has all been done within a tight budget..

I get more anticipation when Thomson gets the ball than I did when MOH got the ball.  

It can be debated all night. We've got what we were looking for money wise and he's away to Rangers.  

It's time to focus on players that want to play for this club. 

Our dip in form coincided with the rumour of him going to Rangers and Cummins injury How much it affected  the team we'll never know. 

Edited by Dr Christmas Jones