Saints Exiles Area

AthensSaint

I agree with this suggestion.

Maybe you could do an exiles motm as well?

We have our own process of deciding our Player of the Year. Worked a treat last season with many votes and financial contributions. Plus didnae have some nuclear physist type calculation to work it out. 

Why are we not allowed to have our own area.  

We have our own process of deciding our Player of the Year. Worked a treat last season with many votes and financial contributions. Plus didnae have some nuclear physist type calculation to work it out. 

Why are we not allowed to have our own area.  

You need to sit a 3 hour examination on the MOTM calculation process in order to qualify.

Yes please mods let's do it. With us being remote from Perth, a lot of the other "local knowledge" content on WAP goes right over our head (a bit like our midfield watching one of Ando's clearances).  There are a lot of conversation we'd like to have that might no be of interest to other WAPers like, who wants a lift up fae London for the game next week etc.

It would be good to have a place of our own.

Edited by babychunder

Athens, you realize this section would become a troll magnet from your fan club?

I guess we could try to bore them to death with stories of epic journeys around the world following saints and the cheap price of petrol. 

I am sure we will not be trolled. Nobody has done it to the Scone section.