Hibs fan in peace

SunshineOnLeith

Alright folk Hibs fan in peace here.

Just want to say I hope the semi final is a good game between St Johnstone and ourselves. Two good footballing sides going at it, I expect it to be a good game and may the best team on the day win. Secondly, I believe St Johnstone should have been allocated  more tickets than what they were given. Bit all in all just wanted to come on here and get your opinions/thoughts/predictions for the Semi. I hope it will be a good game and I hope Hibs win of course, but if not I'd like to see you lot win it, St Johnstone are a good club and it would be good to see them win another cup. I would be gutted if we for beat but not too disappointed as I assume if we lose then we deserved too and our main aim is promotion.

Also, do all you can to keep hold of O'halloran, he is a great player but he is better than Rangers, so tell them where to go. Be prepared though because they will do anything and everything to unsettle the player and club in an attempt to push the transfer through. They done it to us with Scott Allan. 

All in all, good luck in the semi and all the best for the rest of the season. I hope you finish the season strongly and keep the lad O'halloran or atleast not sell him to Sevco.

May the best team win on the day.

Kind Regards,   

A good Hibee.

Welcome. Should be a cracking game.  If you read through various threads here, you'll see our lot are raging about the ticket fiasco. How do you see things going if some bought tickets in the Hibs areas?

I have no idea if I'm being honest. If Saints score and fams are celebrating in the Hibs end they may be thrown out by stewards? (Not sure just a theory) 

as long as there's no trouble then I don't see a problem. Might be best for Saints fans to by as close to your supporters as possible though, just so you are all together. 

Just want to say I hope the semi final is a good game between St Johnstone and ourselves. Two good footballing sides going at it, I expect it to be a good game and may the best team on the day win. Secondly, I believe St Johnstone should have been allocated  more tickets than what they were given. Bit all in all just wanted to come on here and get your opinions/thoughts/predictions for the Semi. I hope it will be a good game and I hope Hibs win of course, but if not I'd like to see you lot win it, St Johnstone are a good club and it would be good to see them win another cup. I would be gutted if we for beat but not too disappointed as I assume if we lose then we deserved too and our main aim is promotion.

Also, do all you can to keep hold of O'halloran, he is a great player but he is better than Rangers, so tell them where to go. Be prepared though because they will do anything and everything to unsettle the player and club in an attempt to push the transfer through. They done it to us with Scott Allan. 

All in all, good luck in the semi and all the best for the rest of the season. I hope you finish the season strongly and keep the lad O'halloran or atleast not sell him to Sevco.

Kind Regards,   

A good Hibee.

What's the chances of Cummings being sold?

What's the chances of Cummings being sold?

When, this window? Very very slim although a lot of Championship teams down south are very interested. I'm sure Derby made contact but where told where to go. Celtic wanted first refusal on him as part of the Stokes deal but I don't think that materialised.

He wont be sold this window but I do expect him to go in the summer but the club are in successful contract (extension) negotiations with him so we'll see.

Got to enjoy him while he's still here and looking forward to seeing him and Stokes form a partnership togther.   

Welcome SOL. Nice to have a genuine fan on from another respectable club. This past week or 2 we have had some belters on here from the Union Jack variety and they really are a pathetic lot.

Anyway I think this has the ingredients for a smashing game with plenty goals hopefully. Real shame this couldn't have been on the telly for the fans who can't get in, We have really been done over by the authorities. We acknowledge we aren't the biggest support in the world but we are very loyal and it's a shame that we couldn't have been given more encouragement from the SPL to try and accommodate a wee bit more of us.

Our strengths on the day will be in our creative players and you know all about Spoony and Craig, who can change matches. Millar will be a game time decision but we hope he will involved. If MOH is playing he will run on you from the wings I fancy despite his central role for us over the last month or 2.

Match winners for us could be our find of the season Graham Cummins- great holder up of the ball and is Joe Jordan style when it comes to getting in among it. I won't be surprised if Sutton turns up from the bench to win it for us because he has done hee haw since he's been here.

Here's to a great game. Please suggest a boozer where our great fans would be welcome to have a pre match adult beverage and banter with your squad.

Good luck but not too much.

Hi SOL looking like being a good game, although thanks to the tossers who run our game (into the ground) myself and quite a few other Saints fans won't be attending. Quite apart from the Orc's trying to unsettle one of best players and the lack of matches due to the shitty weather I still think it will be a good game.

Nice one on getting Stokes back, mind and keep an eye on him this time :wink:. All the best OMSP (formerly Neilmartinrocks).

pop02.jpg

Welcome SOL. Nice to have a genuine fan on from another respectable club. This past week or 2 we have had some belters on here from the Union Jack variety and they really are a pathetic lot.

Anyway I think this has the ingredients for a smashing game with plenty goals hopefully. Real shame this couldn't have been on the telly for the fans who can't get in, We have really been done over by the authorities. We acknowledge we aren't the biggest support in the world but we are very loyal and it's a shame that we couldn't have been given more encouragement from the SPL to try and accommodate a wee bit more of us.

Our strengths on the day will be in our creative players and you know all about Spoony and Craig, who can change matches. Millar will be a game time decision but we hope he will involved. If MOH is playing he will run on you from the wings I fancy despite his central role for us over the last month or 2.

Match winners for us could be our find of the season Graham Cummins- great holder up of the ball and is Joe Jordan style when it comes to getting in among it. I won't be surprised if Sutton turns up from the bench to win it for us because he has done hee haw since he's been here.

Here's to a great game. Please suggest a boozer where our great fans would be welcome to have a pre match adult beverage and banter with your squad.

Good luck but not too much.

Roseburn bar will be full of Saints fans should be no problem getting into there mate.

Marcos pool hall in grove street offering half price pool and cheap pints.

More details here 

http://www.marcos.uk.com/hibs-cup-day-offer

Anywhere in the Grassmarket too.

Also The Standing Order (Weatherspoons) on George Street.

Kind Regards,   

A good Hibee.

im sure if it's anything like the last semi it'll be a belter. Anyone other than the forces of evil eh. Hopefully we see you again next season. Two trips to the triangle a season is never enough. 

I see we have been allocated more tickets by the SPFL. For what it's worth I feel that is a terrible decision and should have been given to the Saints. The SPFL are using the "health and safety" excuse as a result. 

There would be no trouble between the fans IMO. Both clubs have good supporters. Bad decision IMO.

I see we have been allocated more tickets by the SPFL. For what it's worth I feel that is a terrible decision and should have been given to the Saints. The SPFL are using the "health and safety" excuse as a result. 

There would be no trouble between the fans IMO. Both clubs have good supporters. Bad decision IMO.

Hopefully your fellow supporters will be aware that there is likely to be large swathes of Saints fans in the Hibs end and to exercise forbearance.

Will Hibs sell all their allocation? What's it looking like?  Hope Hibees are aware of the MIXED section at the bottom of the Main stand at the Roseburn end...N1 N2. spread the word of the new initiative being piloted by Saints and Hibs fans, pioneered by those from Saints. Please embrace the iniative for real fans to cheer on their team. Hope it goes well and gives 2 fingers up to those in charge, particularly the silent ones.

Kind Regards,   

A good Hibee.

Bolt back to the "bounce", bomber. :wink: