Killie v Saints 9/4/16

Im not saying it does, im saying its denied our regular players genuine recovery time.

what about the three and bit weeks after the 2nd leg this season in Europa, and only had a couple of friendlies after that

away trips in Europe are great, far better memories than a trip to say Arbroath in the league cup section, will take the potential euro trip any day, be careful what you wish for, could quite easily be playing teams like Arbroath in the future and Europe may be a distant memory, if history of saints being a yo yo club over the years continues, enjoy it all while it lasts.

And regarding the killie game, a few Edinburgh Saints heading through on the train, just to be on topic!! 

Edited by crieffsaintandy

what about the three and bit weeks after the 2nd leg this season in Europa, and only had a couple of friendlies after that

Theres a difference between two three week breaks split either side of a run of games and pre-season training, and a six week break.

People seem to be hugely misinterpreting my point. I want us to qualify for Europe, I want us to be successful, but I dont want to be sitting in ten years talking about great things used to be as we stumble to a draw against Cowdenbeath. Gaining (relative) success has never been a problem for Saints, but we've never once sustained it for as long as we currently are. Its purely my opinion, but I feel like we're in dire need of a Summer to get everyone fit, get the new signings fully integrated into the squad before the new season and try and bring a new batch of regulars through who can play major parts for the next five years.  

I just hope we have put on our big boy pants for this game and don't let ourselves get bullied like wee kids... and hopefully Wotherspoon will resemble something like a football player seeing as there is no chance of him being dropped.

Was Muzz taken off because of injury against United or just ran out of puff?

Given the surface, I wouldn't be surprised if Millar never started. If he does have a issue, it seems daft to risk it on a pitch like Killie's. We should still have a decent enough midfield if they are on their game (not always the case). Hopefully the knowledge that a win win guarantee things will give us the push needed.

As for fourth, we are in just as good a position as the rest for the run-in. There isn't much of a difference between the sides from fourth to sixth. I can see a point where you might argue that if there was no Europe there would be time to bed in new players and rest up those who have found the season a struggle. However, as has been said, if we aren't in Europe then its the league cup and we would be in the same position (obv. potentially better opp in Europe).

Europe for me didn't go to deepest darkest Armenia thinking I would go to whoever we get in the next round. Whoops.

By the by....not so interesting fact Alaskert are top of their table....eight clubs in the league...and one of those has gone bust.

Another must win game comes along. 

Will we choke? Bottle it? Or go out, compete 100% every player to guarantee another top 6 finish.

killie are fighting to get away from the drop. This will be hard and TW needs fully for personnel, not those wasting a jersey for 20 mins before getting subbed. 

We Need to control our own destiny. 

Seeing Dougie Barron's pics at the Hall of Fame dinner, couldn't we just put him in beside Ando on Saturday instead of Scobbie?

Ando won't be playing Saturday, so don't worry, though Dougie was a much better player than him and all the rest of the current back 4

Only 5 seats left on the barossa bus for this game. With trains having  delays because of tunnel work at Queen Street, this is a  great option but  if your thinking about  booking a seat, do it now before you are left disappointed...

the bus is now full according to the dude at the barossa club.

the bus is now full according to the dude at the barossa club.

I was wondering if the barossa/wap committee will be explaining what transpired at there meeting last Thursday when we go to Kilmarnock.they are keeping very tight lipped about there visit to the corrina and the discussions with the second in command that happened.

is it meant to be a secret .is it just for face bookers.is it just for the committee .does any kunt care.