Hearts v Saints.. Sunday.15/5/16 kick -off 12.30

Gonna be nowhere near a computer over the next few days so thought i would get this last match thread of season 2015-16 started.

Still a few tickets left I believe. Get yer arses doon Tynecastle way for an end of season knees up. Fourth is  secured so lets hope we get a  festival of open and exciting fitba.

Team wise, who knows.. Thats what the big man gets paid for and  I am sure  he will get it  sorted.

Oh and did I mention.. I phucking love my wee tea.

St.Johnstone F.C.  Underestimated since... Forever.

COYS..

Gonna be nowhere near a computer over the next few days so thought i would get this last match thread of season 2015-16 started.

Still a few tickets left I believe. Get yer arses doon Tynecastle way for an end of season knees up. Fourth is  secured so lets hope we get a  festival of open and exciting fitba.

Team wise, who knows.. Thats what the big man gets paid for and  I am sure  he will get it  sorted.

Oh and did I mention.. I phucking love my wee tea.

St.Johnstone F.C.  Underestimated since... Forever.

COYS..

On a diet Ghostie?

After seeing the split fixtures I had this pencilled in as similar to the Aberdeen game last season, a win should be good enough for Europe.

But 

1 - Celtic are shite.

and 

2 - We are ****ing amazing. 

Gutted I can't be there though, should be a cracking day. 

If Aberdeen beat Hearts tonight, a win v Hearts on Sunday means Saints would finish only 3 points behind them.

So many "what could have beens" over the course of the season. Still, to finish 2015-2016 on a high gives a good "feel good factor" going into 2016-2017.

Bring on the Euros for my football fix.

Hearts have not won a match since 08 April which was against their opponents tonight.

Lets just hope the Dons tire them out to enable Saints to complete 5 wins on the bounce.

C.o.y.s.

I never knew either, since the official site didn't say or I missed it. Just called and got 2 for bottom section. Plenty left in upper

04 May 2016 - http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/newsitemsdetail.php?param=4242 and in April http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/newsitemsdetail.php?param=4229

Edited by garydavidson

4th is in the bag. It would nice to win 5 from 5 but would like to see Doyle get a chance to show what he could do as he seems to fit in with the team spirit in the team. Otherwise stick with same team as I would like the Craig / Brown partnership to show that they could be part of midfield cover for the injury prone Midge & Muzz.