Hearts v Saints.. Sunday.15/5/16 kick -off 12.30

Anyone know what the arrangements for getting tickets at Tynecastle will be? Past experience says they will just be sold at the gate. However a six year old will be inconsolable if we go and end up not getting in. Anyone got any info on whether they'll be selling them at the Hearts ticket office? No info on their website...

Anyone know what the arrangements for getting tickets at Tynecastle will be? Past experience says they will just be sold at the gate. However a six year old will be inconsolable if we go and end up not getting in. Anyone got any info on whether they'll be selling them at the Hearts ticket office? No info on their website...

in the past there had mostly been a cash gate, but if I remember correctly its full price, no concessions, or at least a bit more expensive

Costly for a 6 year old

Guest ScottMann

What did Zander do wrong - Mannus back very strange.

Nothing. Tommy said Zander was getting games rather than Mannus being dropped. I suppose with giving a young centre back his debut it's no bad thing having an experienced keeper behind him. Also gives Mannus a full game before France!

Yeah if he played for his loan team after March 31st he can't play for us.

I can't see him in an Elgin match day squad since the turn of the year, did he go somewhere else after?

Seems his loan ended Feb 1st

I agree it has surely been thought of though but we don't want to losing points now

Edited by Jiangsu Sainty