Saints v Hearts. 17/9/16 3pm K-O.

The ghost of Jim Morton

Really wasn't much between the teams in the cup game. That game could have gone either way and i'd expect this to be much the same.

We know hearts are a physical side, but to a certain degree, that suits us and we should be able to deal with it. Expect the ref will have decisions to make when they are in our box, Ando etc just need to stay on their feet and not allow themselves to be drawn into potential penalty calls. Let's face it, the last few weeks have shown them to be light on their feet in the box :roll:

Swanson out would be a miss, but then gives Coulson an opportunity  Levein/Neilson a bit of a headache and guessing game.

If we want to be top 6 again, these are the games we need to win and likewise for Hearts if they want to be seen as either title challengers or the best of the rest.

Edited by TheYellowBox

I love Hearts fans...

"They are not a decent side.. They are a side full of other clubs rejects who are set out in a certain way to contain other teams while scoring from set pieces..

We should be winning there much more often that we do.. and generally it's because of how we played rather than how they played that we come back with less than 3 points..

Hopefully this will be the start of brushing them aside as we should be doing.."

Thats from their forum..

Edited by RandomGuy

I love Hearts fans...

"They are not a decent side.. They are a side full of other clubs rejects who are set out in a certain way to contain other teams while scoring from set pieces..

We should be winning there much more often that we do.. and generally it's because of how we played rather than how they played that we come back with less than 3 points..

Hopefully this will be the start of brushing them aside as we should be doing.."

Thats from their forum..

Well that's some comment from the poppy thieves eh?

1. If we're not that good how come you havnie beat us for 5-6 years? does that mean your shite?

2. You don't though do you? maybe something tae dae wi' the fact we dinnae let ye.

3. We'll see on saturday then.

p.s. where's the poppy money?

pop02.jpg

Guest ScottMann

It's a forum. I'll comment what I like. Just like others do. Nasty? A lot? Good grief. What a precious little flower you are. Grow up? Oh the irony. Pity you don't practice what you preach though...move on.

tony watt got kicked in the box on sat but flew 10ft in the air arms outstretched and got booked for his theatrtics . crazy thing is it should have been a pen. can u give a pen and book a player for diving?

starting to think Neilson Levein is telling them to do it

Fixed that for you :laugh: