Saints v Hearts. 17/9/16 3pm K-O.

The ghost of Jim Morton

Next up we have the Jambos back in town. Having papped them oot of the cup, we can be sure they will  be hoping to  gain some revenge.  Whatever happens though, lets hope there's nae diving fae them.

Team wise, who knows, but I hope that young Zander keeps his place as he did nothing to merit being dropped again.

3 points wouldnae half be grand..

COYS

Diving and kicking lumps out of our players no doubt.  It's a grim state of affairs, but the performance of the referee could be the deciding factor.  

Wonder if there is merit in Cummins or even Gormley starting, as Kane seems to get bullied off the ball very easily and because he's pretty honest and tries to stay upright he rarely gets free kicks for it.  I fear Hearts would target him for their unique tactics of 'putting the foot in the groin'.

'mon the 3 points

Next up we have the Jambos back in town. Having papped them oot of the cup, we can be sure they will  be hoping to  gain some revenge.  Whatever happens though, lets hope there's nae diving fae them.

Team wise, who knows, but I hope that young Zander keeps his place as he did nothing to merit being dropped again.

3 points wouldnae half be grand..

COYS

Hope he keeps Zander in goal. I think if he had not been in goal against Patrick we would have lost an early goal when he dived at the guys feet.

Hope he keeps Zander in goal. I think if he had not been in goal against Patrick we would have lost an early goal when he dived at the guys feet.

I genuinely think Mannus has personally offended you. Your unblinkered hatred and constant moans about him are hilarious. 

Either that or you're a bit of an idiot. 

Guest ScottMann

He should keep Zander in goal to back up his claim he's got two first team keepers. Alan's lost his place for a non-playing reason which is unfortunate but Zander's come in and done well, again. The position should now be his until he loses it for whatever reason and Alan takes over again. That's the only fair way when the two are classed equally on ability imho.

I genuinely think Mannus has personally offended you. Your unblinkered hatred and constant moans about him are hilarious. 

Either that or you're a bit of an idiot. 

Probably an idiot for thinking Clark is overall a better goalie than Mannus.

It may be just luck or a coincidence that we have won most of the games Clark has  played in,especially against the top 5 and Aberdeen.

Guest ScottMann

tony watt got kicked in the box on sat but flew 10ft in the air arms outstretched and got booked for his theatrtics . crazy thing is it should have been a pen. can u give a pen and book a player for diving?

starting to think Neilson is telling them to do it

In theory yes but they never do.