Player contracts and transfers

David123

It amazes me how we get these guys on trial knowing full well we probably can't afford them. You would think that is the first conversation. 

What do we expect is going to happen? They see Mcd the soon to be gone training 'centre' and the north inch and think this is what I've been missing my entire career! Sign me up for my travelling expenses a murrys pie and a corporate membership to bannatines 

Mind you could of said the same for Jody, doobs and enks

Thats not what I'm saying at all. What I'm saying is that anyone whos still without a club in February is likely shite and its pointless pinning our hopes on some superstar thats apparently going to come in.

FWIW Reo-Cokers an injury prone, 31 year old midfielder who, thanks the openess of the Americans, we know was earning £12k a week last month. While Jennings was released by MK Dons for being overweight. Forgive me if I'd rather play Brown and Thomson and save the money for PCAs

too much going back and forward between here and p&b and taking bits from other people's posts, any good gossip on the new trialists wage demands, fitness levels, weight, niggly injuries or do you just make it up as you go along

Doubt he'd be here if there wasn't a possibility of him coming. 

Would not be surprised if the Dundee game shocked Brown into opening his wallet. The squad badly needs investment. I'd prefer signings that would be here for more than 6 months but we'd be idiotic to ignore someone with this pedigree.