Player contracts and transfers

David123

The goalkeeping situation is a tricky one. Whilst I'm sure Mannus is on a bigger wage and is unlikely to want to stay on whilst not playing, what happens if Zander fulfills his potential? We could have offers in for him next season and be left without two top keepers.

I would say we have the best placed manager in the whole of Scorland to find a replacement for Clark and Mannus if that very unlikely situation happened. 

The goalkeeping situation is a tricky one. Whilst I'm sure Mannus is on a bigger wage and is unlikely to want to stay on whilst not playing, what happens if Zander fulfills his potential? We could have offers in for him next season and be left without two top keepers.

theres always the Hurst

Been keeping an eye on Haber since joining Dundee and after what i am hearing from today's game a pacy striker who can win a headers would be right up our street. Always a player I liked. Available for a pre-contract in January I think?

Hes alright, but nothing Cummins isn't. 

Need a centre half and central midfielder, still

Seriously?? Haber is FAR better than Cummins

We are weak up front

Nah, Haber was alright yesterday but folk are going far over board with him. He won headers due to his height, but still constantly chooses the wrong option. In a few months his performances will have dropped. 

I wouldn't swap him for Cummins, personally. 

Nah, Haber was alright yesterday but folk are going far over board with him. He won headers due to his height, but still constantly chooses the wrong option. In a few months his performances will have dropped. 

I wouldn't swap him for Cummins, personally. 

He's done pretty well since joining Dundee. His height and pace troubled our defence all game. Pretty decent assist for their second, think he was involved in the first and was there putting pressure on Ando for their third

Been a while since Cummins contributed anything near that

He's done pretty well since joining Dundee. His height and pace troubled our defence all game. Pretty decent assist for their second, think he was involved in the first and was there putting pressure on Ando for their third

Been a while since Cummins contributed anything near that

I'm aware. The fact he's in good form, and Cummins has zero confidence, is the only difference, Cummins proved last season how good he is, and it's bizarre how many people seem to have completely written him off. Likely the same folk who said Macca should retire.