Rangers V St.Johnstone - Wednesday 3rd February

SaintJet

1 hour ago, RandomGuy said:

You'd rather lose 4-0 than 1-0?

A Rangers side unbeaten in the league, who've conceded 7 goals all season, and folk are thinking our best chance is to go bollocks out. Mad.

They have got to get beat sometime Fakes done it in the cup so why no us,we pay them to much respect 

10 hours ago, sixties saintee said:

They have got to get beat sometime Fakes done it in the cup so why no us,we pay them to much respect 

Did you watch the St Mirren game? they played the same as we did and tried to catch them on the break. They totally stuffed out Tavernier by playing a man wide. 

27 minutes ago, Widge said:

There's little point in Davidson demanding justice and screaming blue murder. Say it's a red card, say it affected the potential outcome of the game and move on. We're never getting decisions against Rangers, now or in the future. 

You saved me writing exactly what you've posted.

Lets hope Muzz is not too bad and lets move on.

I don't see the point in the club moaning about a refereeing decision. The ref got it wrong, it happens. Changing it from a yellow to a red now doesn't do anything to help Saints. In fact it's probably more likely to help one of our league rivals who would benefit from the player being suspended.

I'd rather concentrate on the fact that Saints handled the game very well and were probably unlucky not to get a point out of it.

12 hours ago, mainstand said:

No surprise that Shelley kerr who normally works for rangers tv is saying no malice in the tackle and that should be it:roll:

Didn't know that but it is certainly no surprise.  The only surprise was how appallingly blatant she was in excusing Roofe.  I just thought Ayebroke season ticket holder.

I do agree there is no point now in trying to get him banned, he is just one of a number of Rangers* players who play with a snarl on their face.

there are a couple of tweets with photos that are doing the rounds which show that the injury is not related to the tackle. Not sure if these are right or not, but the physio is treating his Muzzs right leg where the tackle is on his left leg. 

Having watched it again it looks like the injury and the tackle are separate

2 hours ago, blueheaven said:

I don't see the point in the club moaning about a refereeing decision. The ref got it wrong, it happens. Changing it from a yellow to a red now doesn't do anything to help Saints. In fact it's probably more likely to help one of our league rivals who would benefit from the player being suspended.

I'd rather concentrate on the fact that Saints handled the game very well and were probably unlucky not to get a point out of it.

Perhaps but many fans, including myself, get the feeling that officials overseeing the Ibrox teams' matches endeavour to award the minimum possible penalty towards their players. Of course some refs, along with their associated officials, just don't see the fouls at all or maybe choose not to attract the refs' attention? (Morelos v Hibs)

Edited by Indicator