St Johnstone v St Mirren 0309//22

tucker

See what happens tomorrow can't see much change in formation, Hallberg available so I'd like McGowan next to him if playing the normal formation,I do think May and Clark up front maybe a good formation as both would work hard and hopefully help each other.Thought Carey played well in the middle of the park against Heart's but think they'll be much of the same with Clark starting 

8 hours ago, Cleveland-Saint said:

For some reason I have a completely and unfathomable belief that we will win this game handsomely. As always, my technical expertise has not lead me to this decision in anyway.

I also seem to think we will win today though not handsomely.  Like you my technical expertise, or more likely lack of, has no bearing on my belief.

Unfortunately I frequently have these views on the mornings of matchdays.

1 hour ago, south inch said:

I also seem to think we will win today though not handsomely.  Like you my technical expertise, or more likely lack of, has no bearing on my belief.

Unfortunately I frequently have these views on the mornings of matchdays.

It is muscle memory from when we had good players that could win matches. 

3 hours ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

Do we have to do match day threads? I’d rather not think about it.

Oh come on, are you not excited for today's masterclass in tactical flexibility* now that the manager has the squad** he wants***?

*Keeping everything the same except maybe switching a striker around.
**Massive squad.
***Until a few weeks down the line when he starts talking about needing new players again.

1 hour ago, blueheaven said:

Oh come on, are you not excited for today's masterclass in tactical flexibility* now that the manager has the squad** he wants***?

**Massive squad.
***Until a few weeks down the line when he starts talking about needing new players again.

Depressing isn't it? And so so predictable 

1 hour ago, blueheaven said:

**Massive squad.

You are right:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rQqwG_rQx7A

Not!

11 minutes ago, Cleveland-Saint said:

Can I just enjoy a few minutes of hope please and save these for post game. I just feel it in the air today, and its my birthday so don't blow out the candles yet

Probably best not to come on before the game then, most of us struggling for any hope.

Happy birthday though!