St.Johnstone V Ross County - Saturday 8th April

SaintJet

Huge game for Saints this week. Ross head here full of battling spirit and know that they are battling for their Premier league survival.

We played well last week despite down to ten men for most of the match so we need to show that quality in his match and take our chances when they come.

Win Saturday and we really can breathe easier. Mitchell in for Conso.

A Saints win by 2 clear goals.

• blueheaven changed the title to St.Johnstone V Ross County - Saturday 8th April
2 hours ago, Cagey said:

I assume  Considine misses 3 games after 2 reds.

Think it’s just 2 - could be wrong though. Denying a goalscoring opportunity is only a 1 match ban, then another 1 on top as it’s his second red of the season. 

Praying that either Cammy or Dan make it to avoid Carey starting!!!

With Ali Crawford away, it’s only really Mitchell when played RCB, Brown played a LWB or Carey played anywhere that gives me the fear.

Gordon is of poor standard for the premier league but is ok if surrounded by enough quality. Hopefully this should be Considine’s last season as a regular starter before he moves to a back up player for injuries, suspensions and use in cup games, as he moves more towards a coaching role. 

IMG_0355.jpeg

1 hour ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

Fifteen posts, one of them a sarcastic prediction…

The buzz around Perth for this one is palpable!!

#CallumDavidsonTotalFootball

Yes that is true personally some days I can't be bothered checking the site he's knocked the passion out of me. Been a saints supporter since about 8 years old now 83, sure we've had bad spells but this is different. Davidson just can't see he's the problem !!sad!!. Oh well I really hope we get 3pts today, I have joked on here the time difference makes for either a happy Saturday or a long time till bedtime. Cheers John