Season Tickets

Aitchy

Season Tickets  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Are you planning on renewing or buying a season ticket for the 23/24 season?

Only 3 home wins this season with the last win at home being against Rangers at the start of November. 8 defeats and 20 goals conceded at home this season in the league with only 14 goals scored. Only 5 home wins last season with 15 goals scored.

This is not a post with an agenda. I’m genuinely interested to see what peoples thoughts are regarding renewing or buying a season ticket. I have struggled to muster enthusiasm for home games this season. The entertainment has been dire and its embarrassing watching football be played on our pitch.

I will likely renew as I see it as an investment in the club, but with a cost of living crisis and an expected increase in the cost of a season ticket combined with the lack of entertainment on offer could lead to us seeing a decline in season tickets.

Thoughts?

Ill be getting one, i think.

Struggled to go to Saints games regularly with my dad lately due to his work hours and having a kid.

Things timed up so that his retirement, and me getting Saturdays back, mean we can start going every week.

Football might be dire but just nice to spend time with him tbh.

Will renew, probably out of blind loyalty more than anything. Much the same in terms of struggled to feel any sort of excitement for home games this season and it’s begun to feel more like an obligation. Used to be about 6/7 of us going to McDiarmid but that’s now down to myself and one other - not sure he’ll renew next season either - so that no doubt plays a part in the lack of excitement, but even the games where the majority have come have still felt a bit of a chore. 

3 minutes ago, crieffsaintandy said:

Yep probably will but first time ever seriously considered giving it a miss with the absolute dross we are paying to watch.

Club needs sorted out from top to bottom, board not interested, manager absolutely shocking and groundsman only thing he us gd at is watering a soggy pitch!

Drove past today and he was mowing the training pitch which looked in good condition. Was it not redone at the same time as Main pitch. I am sure that's why it was quoted to have cost £100k.

25 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Drove past today and he was mowing the training pitch which looked in good condition. Was it not redone at the same time as Main pitch. I am sure that's why it was quoted to have cost £100k.

Just no gave him the remote controls to that pitch yet or he would have it fooked like the main one! Only team that hits spring and the pitch looks worse!