Time Up for Callum?

Shibbydoo

Callum Davidson - Any Support Left?  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sorry to say I think his time is up.

Not sure if all the signings are his responsibility but he's had a bigger player budget than any of our recent managers and he seems to have squandered it.

His statement this morning is a right cheek. Last season was aa awful as I can remember, to say we're in a better place is really not saying much. If he genuinely thinks that we are down.

I do think we have a good squad, it's just totally unbalanced. Phillips has been a real find but our system really does not suit our squad. Davidson has to be able to see that....or is he looking to get more funds to bring in more players.

I really wanted to see this work out but sadly it won't unless Davidson drastically changes his approach.

I'd not get rid of him right now - if we survive in the league, that's fine (we had 10 years of constant high, so 4-5 yeras of dross is also to be expected)

. I'd look at changing the backroom team, and clearing out the old guard. There's something not working on the park, and that's not him doing that, there's more to it. 

10 minutes ago, MySpazz said:

I'd not get rid of him right now - if we survive in the league, that's fine (we had 10 years of constant high, so 4-5 yeras of dross is also to be expected)

. I'd look at changing the backroom team, and clearing out the old guard. There's something not working on the park, and that's not him doing that, there's more to it. 

In every business the buck stops the manager. He chooses his staff and players. He picks the team , the tactics , the formation.

The buck stops with Davidson and if he was with any other team in Scotland he would have been sacked by now.

It can't happen soon enough as far as I am concerned and it should have happened after the Kelty game. He wasn't sacked but then we couldn't get past 4 poor teams in League cup and he still kept his job.

I expect him to still be here at the end of season as the club is run by people who are even more inept than him.

22 minutes ago, MySpazz said:

Hes managed to have 2 completely different squads get dragged into relegation battles.

1 hour ago, MySpazz said:

Don't know if you go to any of the home games but his style of playing is sucking the life out of the fans including myself the manager of any club picks his own backroom staff otherwise he is just a coach he is also picks the formations the tactics etc he will also tell the grounds man how long he wants the grass cut and how he wants the surface to play (watering etc) on match  day's

in short he is totally in charge of all things regarding football at the club  so the buck stops  with him and nobody  else  so to say clear out the old guard and backroom staff and not him makes you a bit delusional  personally  think we need a total clear out starting with him

9 hours ago, MySpazz said:

How have I forgotten to mute your posts? Total wind up merchant.

1 hour ago, Shibbydoo said:

This is just embarrassing now.

Forces Brown into every team apart from the one team that he's obvious first choice.

What a ****ing arsehole.

This is why I've lost faith in him. Too many of these unbelievable decisions.

Started way back with the Vertainen and Melahmed sagas (I am totally lost as to why the latter had such restricted game time)

But it's continued, players consistently playing out of position or not being dropped despite constant poor performances while other players apparently frozen out because of one mistake and are never seen again.

He's been given huge backing and has blown it. tThis is a good squad but we are in this situation because of the management team. 

After last season we as fans reluctantly gave him a chance but he's shown last season was no fluke, he's a bottom 3 manger.

Davidson is out of time, out of excuses and he's only ever had one idea and that's gone too. 

We need rid now and look to get the 2 wins we probably need to stay up.