Edstar101

What will you do if new Rangers are allowed straight into SPL?  

255 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Interesting conspiracy theory. Actively trying to manufacture Armageddon. Scary thought.

btw - I'm not trying to suggest this is actually happening just a thought. But if SKY hadn't paid for the TV rights on time - why were they allowed cameras into the games on the weekend?

It is time all parties opened up and gave the real story. There is something rotten behind the scenes which need to be cleaned out and rebuilt.

It would now appear that the SPL are playing the stupidity card re. £30,000 due to the Arabs.They agreed to pay but now say their agreement was with "oldco" not "newco".It seems they are not the only ones who have either selective memories or they are joining the list of Scottish cheats

It would now appear that the SPL are playing the stupidity card re. £30,000 due to the Arabs.They agreed to pay but now say their agreement was with "oldco" not "newco".It seems they are not the only ones who have either selective memories or they are joining the list of Scottish cheats

And this is where it doesn't make sense.

Why would Newco make an agreement to pay debts and then say your meant to be paying it from prize money. Newco don't have ANY prize money owed to them, as they have won nothing and never competed in any league. That money is owed to Rangers IA, not Sevco/The Rangers.

This is exactly why they should never have been allowed to play in the first place. They are now just refusing to abide by the agreement. In my book they are now in clear breach of membership conditions and should be expelled immediately.

So lets see if Ive got this.United are still to receive £30000 from last season which was to be paid by SPL on behalf of Rangers/IA as they participated in the cup.However UTd still have not got their money yet and its the fault of Sevco who did not exist at the time.Is this not a Hampden bungle/get out clause or are Sevco complicit in this(small compared to all their other misdeeds).To me we have a governing body who are not governing and are clearly not looking after their long established member clubs.

However, Rangers have a massive supporter base. They will probably survive administration like Dundee did, and move on.

Not being a nit picker montrose, promise - but they didn't survive administration, they are being liquidated by BDO's contenious insolvency team. Their CVA failed ignominiously.

So lets see if Ive got this.United are still to receive £30000 from last season which was to be paid by SPL on behalf of Rangers/IA as they participated in the cup.However UTd still have not got their money yet and its the fault of Sevco who did not exist at the time.Is this not a Hampden bungle/get out clause or are Sevco complicit in this(small compared to all their other misdeeds).To me we have a governing body who are not governing and are clearly not looking after their long established member clubs.

It is a complete mess. this is the way I see it.

SPL agreed on 18th May (well before Sevco existed) that they would pay the money. Why? I have no idea, why, they would cover a debt occured in an SFA compitiion. However, there is a plausible explanation from this. They say they will pay from future money owed to Rangers IA. Well, what money would that be? When does final league placement money get paid? I thought, from a set of accounts from D&P that this money had already been paid to Rangers IA? So, in that case, as Rangers IA no longer compete there is no money due to them, as thus, the debt is still outstanding. This would then be a debt that Sevco would have agreed to pay as part of their membership.

If this money has not yet been paid, maybe the SPL are witholding this payment pending the investigation into other payments not detailed in their SFA filed contracts. If that is the case, Rangers IA, presumably, would be kicked out of the league, including last years results, and thus, no prize money to be paid.

At the end of the day, Green agreed to pay all the footballing debts as condition of Sevco's membership. Whether SPL or a man from mars said, 'i'll pay', is irrelevant. The point is the debts are not settled and Green claimed he would settle them. Therefore he should, immediately. Otherwise they are in breach of a term of membership and should be removed from the league.

If Green thinks he has a claim against the SPL he should then pursue them for his money. But at the end of the day he accepted responsibility for the debt, and therefore, he should pay it. NOW!

Yet more shite, from a *** with a typewriter

http://www.dailyreco...th-tier-1265251

a quick search proves it to be yet more lies

How so? I can't find any fourth tier attendances higher than Palace's 37774.

Really don't care how many attend their games. And no longer buy the Retard or the *** due to their pandering and glorifying of a team that cheated on a mass scale for over a decade and have got away with a slap on the wrists. Mainly down to their false position (in recent years) and the spineless Authorities running Scottish Football bending over backwards to save them

Their supporters are some of the most arrogant, ill informed sub human beings going, and we are forced to listen to them gloat constantly, where just a hint of humility may gain them just a bit of credibility

The local media seem to be agreed that they should lay off Rangers just in case it affects their business - the conservative status quo which has got us nowhere. Maybe some person from the media will deflect this agenda and promote a TV programme or something highlighting Scottish football's way forward. I suppose it would have taken many years not just 3 years for the majority of clubs to revive their core support. People see through contrived strategies.

I'm in Newcastle at the moment and there is a view here that the Scots are to blame for the problems of Northern Ireland and they say that the only time they have problems ith this issue is when bus loads of Scots go to Hebburn in South Tyneside in July every year to march along a road. Even though I have hated all that crap since a teenager I've been put in that category thanks to Scottish failure in this area. So it's our fault. :confused: What happened to the Scottish Enlightenment?

We'll soon be able to advertise to the world the curiosity piece of four OF games a season again. There was only two when I as young.

I say chaps. I've just watched this seasons first football focus on BBC1 England. Believe it or not they do take an interest in our lower leagues. They've just had a team from the lower reaches of the SFL, the 3rd division no less. A new club mind you, apparently this club, 'Sevco' or something they're called, were elected into the SFL during the Scottish closed season. They interviewed their manager, a Mr A. McCoist who gave all the English viewers an upbeat appraisal of how postive things are in the bottom reaches of Scottish League football. "It's fantastic to be playing football, that's all we ever wanted to do" he said - "bigger crowds attend our games than the whole of the 'SPL' combined". [Corrrrist!! they must be some institution] "Fans are ecstatic that the club is playing football. It's the fans football club you know, it belongs to them".

"Was there some sort of vendetta going on in Scotland against Rangers FC" (who?) the interviewer asked. Mr McCoist was pretty non-commital. At the same time though he omitted to explain to English viewers why he was suddenly managing a football team in the SFL (3rd Div)whereas previously he had been managing a club in the SPL top tier.

The football focus panel, consisting of football experts Mr Peter Reid and Mr Mark Lawrenson wished him/them well in their new adventure with a hope that things get back on track (return to status quo) for them as soon as possible.

Throughout the interview Mr McCoist wore a replica blue kit sporting a club badge similar to that of the now defunct Glasgow Rangers FC.

So that's the English telt, without them having to endure any of the drama which has been taking place North of the border since last February.

I say chaps. I've just watched this seasons first football focus on BBC1 England. Believe it or not they do take an interest in our lower leagues. They've just had a team from the lower reaches of the SFL, the 3rd division no less. A new club mind you, apparently this club, 'Sevco' or something they're called, were elected into the SFL during the Scottish closed season. They interviewed their manager, a Mr A. McCoist who gave all the English viewers an upbeat appraisal of how postive things are in the bottom reaches of Scottish League football. "It's fantastic to be playing football, that's all we ever wanted to do" he said - "bigger crowds attend our games than the whole of the 'SPL' combined". [Corrrrist!! they must be some institution] "Fans are ecstatic that the club is playing football. It's the fans football club you know, it belongs to them".

"Was there some sort of vendetta going on in Scotland against Rangers FC" (who?) the interviewer asked. Mr McCoist was pretty non-commital. At the same time though he omitted to explain to English viewers why he was suddenly managing a football team in the SFL (3rd Div)whereas previously he had been managing a club in the SPL top tier.

The football focus panel, consisting of football experts Mr Peter Reid and Mr Mark Lawrenson wished him/them well in their new adventure with a hope that things get back on track (return to status quo) for them as soon as possible.

Throughout the interview Mr McCoist wore a replica blue kit sporting a club badge similar to that of the now defunct Glasgow Rangers FC.

So that's the English telt, without them having to endure any of the drama which has been taking place North of the border since last February.

Brilliant!