Edstar101

What will you do if new Rangers are allowed straight into SPL?  

255 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Has King finally come up with the money ? They have signed a £1.5 million player , about to spend another £1.3 million plus 500k for Dorrans. The wages for all these guys will not be peanuts.

They have not taken in any transfer fees for ages & not sure how much the season ticket money will cover the fees & wages.

I await with interest & to see how these continentals fare on a winter night in Dingwall.

Regardless of where the money's coming from, I'd just like to say how wonderful to see another of Scotland's top clubs showing concern and support for the future of SCOTTISH football. Yet another foreign nobody comes in as a manager at the old firm and immediately fills his team with some fellow foreign nobody countrymen.

The next time a Scotland team has to be picked and we're struggling for home grown players, remember this day. One day among many, I know.

As Pedro signs yet another of Portugal's finest (?) why do I keep remembering the old Rikki Fulton Ayebroke skit?  The one where the new scout produces a wonderful new striker.  (Great player boss, 7 goals in the 1st half but had to go to mass so missed the 2nd)  I assume Pedro is not too familiar with The The's historical signing policy. 

• 3 weeks later...

Well spotted and very apt si. You're spot on with that observation which is reinforced with the latest goings on at Ibrox. It would appear that Pedro has banned the wearing of green boots and has announced that the 'WATP' slogan will be plastered all over the stadium but particularly in the home and away dressing rooms.

Any other club trying to 'ramp up' such a supremacist (sectarian) agenda would be severely censured and charged with bringing the game into disrepute.

Await any action with interest but no great expectation.

Edited by Indicator

This lot have never won a single game in Europe, scoring 1 and conceding 40 before tonight

This is the team that Cocksino thinks will challenge Celtic!!

Rangers players should have been able to choose a family member each to play in their place and still won easily