Season Tickets

fifefan

Whether I like what they are doing or not, I am impressed with the way Steve is doing this and I totally support it.

He's now clearly in charge and has ideas he wants to impart but most importantly he has a vision for Saints and the the need to look 10, 20, 30 years ahead and the principles relating to players staying local and the training pitch, are what any other big local employer would do.

It would be interesting to see where everyone would sit if every game was a sell out as there are probably Eastenders on here who preffered behind the goals at Muirton?

I spoke to Encks before he went, and as a keeper he could hardly remember playing anywhere that he got abuse behind both goals? (and sometimes the East Stand too :shock:) and it felt crap having opposition behind him both ends.

All things going well we might only have to move seats twice next season if HMRC do their stuff, hopefully though, if Dundee get up and we'd get a sell out I'd gladly move anyway.

There probably isn't another club in Scotland who wouldn't currently like to be a St Johnstone FC model rather than where they are at present knowing they would be in a very good position, i.e lots of hard work to be done but realistic and acheivable targets, a focus and indeed a business and a major employer, at the heart of the community, a big part of (Perth) and above all operating within their means.

The move to include the first Euro game is a big message, rather than thinking of it as a grab cash opportunity the Charman is looking to the future. If it turns out to be the "biggest" team we could get, extra revenue could have been made short term. Again it is simply a come join message.

They have got my two season tickets confirmed already wherever I have to sit, although it wouldn't be the same without Larky so hope the Currant Buns are out.

Bring it on...

Aint no Scummer sitting in my seat!The two cheeks of the same arse bigots would be bad enough,although understandable,there's no way,we'd be moved for them up the river!Agree with the sentiments of the rest of McD's post,although i think i'm with Larky,no newco in spl!!

I would like to congratulate the Chairman and Board for these new season ticket initiatives, which are indeed what many people have been asking for for a long time.

I would like to congratulate them, but until they back up these laudable actions by voting to expel cheats and tax-dodgers from the SPL, I and many others won't be back.

Even if it was free to get in, what's the point of watching a rigged league?

I would like to congratulate the Chairman and Board for these new season ticket initiatives, which are indeed what many people have been asking for for a long time.

I would like to congratulate them, but until they back up these laudable actions by voting to expel cheats and tax-dodgers from the SPL, I and many others won't be back.

What a erse.

I thought this was athread aout the season ticket package the Club had put together, not another thread to be turnt into a anti newco rigged league nonsence thread,

What a erse.

Rickardo - I am probably an "erse" in many ways, but (as the other supportive responses above demonstrate) on this particular matter, I think I am at the other end of the alimentary canal.

Mainstand - I am not hijacking the thread, I am providing my reasons for not purchasing my season tickets at the present time - have a look again at the title of this thread. You are entitled to believe that my views are "nonsensical", but I politely suggest that you ask yourself again why so many people like me (Saints supporter for 40ish years and season ticket holder for 30ish years) are prepared to walk away.

God knows this is painful enough without having to deal with the criticism of fellow supporters as well.

Mainstand - I am not hijacking the thread, I am providing my reasons for not purchasing my season tickets at the present time - have a look again at the title of this thread. You are entitled to believe that my views are "nonsensical", but I politely suggest that you ask yourself again why so many people like me (Saints supporter for 40ish years and season ticket holder for 30ish years) are prepared to walk away.

God knows this is painful enough without having to deal with the criticism of fellow supporters as well.

Did I say they were nonsensical?

No I like probably a few others are getting cheesed off that some are bringing every single thread round to the Rangers carry on.

I respect your view but As far as I am concerned I will support Saints irrespective of who is in the league and I suspect many of those that are posturing about no being back etc will do the same after they have made their initial feelings known!!

when i was in the east stand i chose a west stand padded seat for the OF games.for one of the OF games i had to put up with a celtic supporting tosser from aberdeen.so much for the hokey cokey keeping OF fans out .it never worked.

3rd of june 1994 my season ticket cost one hundred and 15 pounds.

seats were for normal matches east stand m 117

and for the OF games west stand p 70

back then ye got to have a look aboot the west stand to pick yer old firm game seat.am sure it was a cushioned seat but ye can check for me as it was a long time ago..

back then ye got to have a look aboot the west stand to pick yer old firm game seat.am sure it was a cushioned seat but ye can check for me as it was a long time ago..

We were exactly the same SLF in the padded seats second back row brilliant seats

hope it was okay the put this on here mainstand .if yer no happy then am sure ye will let me know.

I thought this was athread aout the season ticket package the Club had put together, not another thread to be turnt into a anti newco rigged league nonsence thread,

Originally posted by Percy Johnston

You are entitled to believe that my views are "nonsensical"

Did I say they were nonsensical?

Er, yes.

And you are 100% wrong about people "posturing" about not coming back. This is 100% serious.

Anyway, this is now getting off topic and I don't want to fall out with a fellow Saints supporter. Good luck to you and anyone else who is willing to spend time and money supporting our team in an openly-rigged SPL. That's your choice, and all I ever wanted by posting on here was to make sure that people make their choice whilst being in full possession of the facts.

I will always support Saints, but I'm not prepared to sacrifice the few remaining ethical values I have to go and watch a 2012-13 SPL that includes Rangers or successor.

I'm with you Percy 100%.

Others may feel this is not the thread for this, but no doubt the club monitor the fans reaction to the changes, and must guage the response.

If there is an early rush for ST's, it could affect Steve Browns decision when it comes to the crunch.

No to Newco.

The plus to being in the West stand for the all ticket games will be the chance to let the opposition managers and directors know exactly what we think of their bigoted organisations.

WRONG. ye can not abuse , voice yer views or opinions in any way or form to opposition managers or directors.thats from experience dude.

meet me in the barossa and i will give you plenty examples why ye can't .i prefer to keep off this forum though with examples .

WRONG. ye can not abuse , voice yer views or opinions in any way or form to opposition managers or directors.thats from experience dude.

meet me in the barossa and i will give you plenty examples why ye can't .i prefer to keep off this forum though with examples .

Yip, several years ago I was requested to keave the 'corporate' area of the west stand for being too 'vocal'

Well done to saints on the pricing. To be fair, there isn't much more they could do, my only criticism is that they could have made to ormond v slightly cheaper, say £10 a game, but only v small difference from that, so can't really grumble.

Yes, in a ideal world, we wouldn't want fans moved from east, but we will still have 2 sides of stadium, so better than last time.

I think what is being underplayed is the free kids for away fans. I suspect that saints have a higher % if away fans at our home games than most, so this could be a real winner for saints.

Unfortunately we may not see big increases in numbers, but it will stop the slide we would have seen without this.

All in all a good move by saints. Now they just need to make people aware of it. With schools breaking up in a couple of weeks, they may need to act fast. An ad in the p.a and a bit on the website isn't enough to get the message out.

One question though, can you get a free kids season ticket without buying an adult one?

I have not seen many reports in the media about this nationally. Surely we should be shouting this to get it out there.

Some positive news in the Scottish game.

If away fans want to use what's on offer get it out there so when they plan what games to go to that Perth is one of them. So we can benefit from it.

We should definitely be promoting the mixed family stand in the nation press. As far as I am aware we are the only SPL side to offer this. And it is a great incentive for families supporting both teams to get involved in supporting their clubs at a reduced cost. Don't be afraid to get it out there, it deserves coverage.

Well done to saints on the pricing. To be fair, there isn't much more they could do, my only criticism is that they could have made to ormond v slightly cheaper, say £10 a game, but only v small difference from that, so can't really grumble.

Yes, in a ideal world, we wouldn't want fans moved from east, but we will still have 2 sides of stadium, so better than last time.

I think what is being underplayed is the free kids for away fans. I suspect that saints have a higher % if away fans at our home games than most, so this could be a real winner for saints.

Unfortunately we may not see big increases in numbers, but it will stop the slide we would have seen without this.

All in all a good move by saints. Now they just need to make people aware of it. With schools breaking up in a couple of weeks, they may need to act fast. An ad in the p.a and a bit on the website isn't enough to get the message out.

One question though, can you get a free kids season ticket without buying an adult one?

Its accompanied. You will get one book with two seats on it.