Richard Brittain

john1962

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/gavin-berry-richard-brittain-verdict-1990580

"He scored twice on his last visit to McDiarmid Park to underline why then boss Steve Lomas pursued him. He had actually agreed to sign last season before a dispute over the agent’s fee scuppered the deal."

interesting??

Didn't know that - unless that was a reference to him potentially coming in January but RC were asking 50k?  I know it's the Daily Retard, but its a relief to see some press coverage that isn't licking Ross County and Derek Adam's arse about this. 

Having been away for nearly 3 weeks with limited access and even less free time to lose I have lost the plot on where this has got to and having tried to catch up on this thread I have lost the will to live with all the crap and bilge that has been posted.

Could somebody please post a very brief resume of what is what - thanks.

PS. No more nonsense please as I am likely to just delete it :roll:   

Having been away for nearly 3 weeks with limited access and even less free time to lose I have lost the plot on where this has got to and having tried to catch up on this thread I have lost the will to live with all the crap and bilge that has been posted.

Could somebody please post a very brief resume of what is what - thanks.

PS. No more nonsense please as I am likely to just delete it :roll:   

RC have given RB a new contract, and registered him with the SFA, who don't think PCAs are worth the paper they are written on

Saints have registered him with the SPL, as they consider his PCA to be binding

Both clubs have formally requested he attend pre-season training.

Registration with the SPL means he can't play in the SPL for RC

Registration for the SFA means he can't play for Saints at all.

RC now say we owe them a fee if we want the player.

Derek Adams is a c**t

RC have given RB a new contract, and registered him with the SFA, who don't think PCAs are worth the paper they are written on

Saints have registered him with the SPL, as they consider his PCA to be binding

Both clubs have formally requested he attend pre-season training.

Registration with the SPL means he can't play in the SPL for RC

Registration for the SFA means he can't play for Saints at all.

RC now say we owe them a fee if we want the player.

Derek Adams is a c**t

You forgot about rampant staggie

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/gavin-berry-richard-brittain-verdict-1990580"He scored twice on his last visit to McDiarmid Park to underline why then boss Steve Lomas pursued him. He had actually agreed to sign last season before a dispute over the agent’s fee scuppered the deal."interesting??

The backing from the daily ranger will have a large chunk of the west coast on our side to take Cunty to the cleaners.

Lets register him for the Europa League as well.

Guest Mongy Max

SPL and SFA won't agree

Saints will offer county to take it to UEFA at their expense as its their doing

UEFA will rule in our favour as they don't want PCAs to crumble

County will then take it to CAS for appeal.

Timescale - 6 months

OR

They give us an undisclosed fee which will be what suits us not them. They will allow their fans to believe they have won, our board will tell us we have won.

Everyone will hate Brittain

SPL and SFA won't agree

Saints will offer county to take it to UEFA at their expense as its their doing

UEFA will rule in our favour as they don't want PCAs to crumble

County will then take it to CAS for appeal.

Timescale - 6 months

OR

They give us an undisclosed fee which will be what suits us not them. They will allow their fans to believe they have won, our board will tell us we have won.

Everyone will hate Brittain

--------

I think your 2nd option is the likely outcome of this.  Except only we will hate Brittain - the County fans have fallen hook, line and sinker for Adams propaganda and still think Brittain is the one who has been wronged here.

Are there a lot of cults in Dingwall or just the one Adams leads?

I don't know if it's still the novelty factor of being a fairly new club, enjoying their first time in the top flight, but I can't understand why County fans are so enamoured with this man.  I'd hate him to have anything to do with Saints, yet they seem prepared to forgive him anything, be it jumping ship to Hibs, player assault or just talking absolute rubbish in the papers.  Maybe this season 2nd season syndrome will kick in and if they start to struggle then they'll see him for the idiot that he is.

I don't know if it's still the novelty factor of being a fairly new club, enjoying their first time in the top flight, but I can't understand why County fans are so enamoured with this man.  I'd hate him to have anything to do with Saints, yet they seem prepared to forgive him anything, be it jumping ship to Hibs, player assault or just talking absolute rubbish in the papers.  Maybe this season 2nd season syndrome will kick in and if they start to struggle then they'll see him for the idiot that he is.

Entirely agree.  I have read some of them say that they accept that he is a prick but because of results they will forgive him anything.  I think they have made the best of a favourable situation.  They have been climbing the leagues when the number of strong clubs has been diminishing.  I think it will be interesting when they struggle, as they will.  Both County and Inverness boast they have a bigger support than us but I believe there is still a novelty factor with both of them. I would suggest that they get all their supporters out but ours have become blasé of us being in the SPL.

Inverness is a bigger town than Perth, so they should have a bigger support than us.  I fully agree with County making the most of the current situation in Scottish football and the interesting thing will be how their fans cope with slipping back down the leagues, because that will happen.  

The "forgive him anything" mentality I don't understand - the man is manager of their club, he should be representing them in a much better manner.

County and Inverness have only been professional for 20 years.

We've been to the top then crashed to the bottom countless times. We only just managed to survive in 86. We've had countless dissapointments in cups and big games but we've managed to maintain a good hardcore.

Those two teams have never experienced the lows we have. The worst County have had was relegation to the second which only lasted a year. I'd like to see their support in 20 years after they've been brought firmly back to earth.