Dundee Utd V St Johnstone 4/5/2013

The Inspiration

Guest Mongy Max

Well fans were refused entry last week with a drum...no idea why, I think the stands that house the away support have certain criteria, or some jobsworth from security, but I really don't know.

It's a bit wank then as we let the dingles in with a drum and the green bigots. Is it only you and heart that don't?

For those interested in the drum, I'll phone Dundee United tomorrow and let you know.

Pretty sure you won't get away with it mate, it seems United have their own rules, and to hell with anyone that tries to bring a bit of fun and atmosphere to the game.

We'll just have to sing a bit louder, it's gonna be a great crowd for Saints, still all to play for so let's give it everything

Hmmmm £325 to fly up to Dundee; airport taxis, train and taxis to my maws and back, drink and pies on the day, night out in Perth....it's going to be nearly as much as Turkey :(

Any of the London / Surrey crowd going up for the game? Want to car share?

Edited by babychunder

Hmmmm £325 to fly up to Dundee; airport taxis, train and taxis to my maws and back, drink and pies on the day, night out in Perth....it's going to be nearly as much as Turkey :(

Is there not a flight to either Glasgow or Edinburgh and then train to Dundee from there? don't imagine that'll be as expensive!

£135.90 return for the train to perth, if you dont have to work friday..