Celtic V Saints Sat 11/5/13 K-O 12.15

Realistically though, can you see us getting anything against Celtic. They will have the crowd behind them, their home form recently has been good and I can't see the referee giving us anything. Sorry for the pessimism, but I thing our ship has sailed.

We will get what we always get against either of the old firm NOWT !!

The 'Moaners' will get:

Every decision

Dodgy penalty/penalties

Extra added time whether there is any or not

One of our men sent off

Our manager sent to the stand

At least one of our team crocked

Oh and just to add to the glee we will have the privilege of watching them unfurl the championship flag!!!??!!?!

C.O.Y.S let's spoil the party,

"Ive just got a sneaky feeling the Arabs will do us a favour tomorrow"     Ha ha no chance whatsoever. With a backfour even less recognisable than normal tomorrow and the rest of the team going through the motions  we will not get a result.  Inverness will score that is certain and united are unlikely to score as you need to have a shot to score (two shots on target in the last 2 games )  so im afraid you will need to beat celtic to get it to go to the last game.  Hope you beat celtic tomorrow to take it to the last game where a 97th minute own goal by wright gains motherwell a point which is enough to send inverness into europe . Only joking , wouldnt mind if saints get into europe for the sake of my good friends who support them but on the otherhand  I will piss myself laughing if my last day  scenario comes true. 

Imo this could go our way for a number of reasons 1. Celtic will feel theyv nothing to prove cos their the champs,aslo the players will not want to get injured as theyv a cup final to play.2.Dundee utd will win a game soon??  3.Inverness have a very young team and the hardest thing to do is get over the line+ they blow hot and cold..4. Ross county will take something from ict next week....obviously ict are favourites but if we get any kind of result its SQUEEKY BUM time for them come 3.00pm.   COYS .

I'll be there tomorrow. Embarrassingly this will be my first game this season due to work and a little incident up at Inverness. Sadly I'm in the Celtic end as going with a supplier from work. Think we could sneak a draw tomorrow. COYS

I'll be there tomorrow. Embarrassingly this will be my first game this season due to work and a little incident up at Inverness. Sadly I'm in the Celtic end as going with a supplier from work. Think we could sneak a draw tomorrow. COYS

==========

That's the way to do it Cis. Infiltrate the opposition fans. Tell them to yell at there players not to get themselves injured as they have a Cup final to look forward to.

Hope it works. C.O.Y.S.