2013/14 Season Tickets

Dylan-Saints

Like every walk of life, you can't please all of the people all of the time.

If you attempt to achieve this, you will never reach a decision.

It would appear to me that the Muirton suite was too successful for it's own good.

As a season ticket I never ventured into the suite last season (and have not made any complaint/moan to the club regarding it being open house ) as did not fancy engaging what I have heard to be like a scrum .

(Sorry wrong sport)

I had no complaints about the club raising extra revenue through this method.

It suits me to meet supporters in the Barossa St. Saints club and get a designated bus from there to Mc D and back on matchdays .

Victor Meldrew eat your heart out. What a bunch of moaning chunts.

No, just trying to establish the facts, and hoping that those facts are best suited to our requirements and wishes.

I appreciate that it makes no odds to you whether non season ticket holders can get a pint in the Muirton Suite or not...but, hey, guess what....it's not all about you :razz:

=============

Couldn't agree more Athens.

I think it is pretty significant if a decision that was made last year to allow all into the Muirton Suite for pre / post match beers (one that was obviously popular and generated good income for the club) has been reversed.

That's not moaning for moanings sake I don't think.

just buy a season ticket and you won't have to worry about it

Trust me, if I had the money to spare, it would be the first thing I would do.

Possibly going to do as MySpazz suggests and chip in with a couple of mates and buy one together. If more than one person can make game, just split the entrance fee equally

just buy a season ticket and you won't have to worry about it

Oh aye that's clever, for some games last season we were close to only season ticket holders attending and you think its a good idea to encourage people not to buy?

Edited by john1962

Oh aye that's clever, for some games last season we were close to only season ticket holders attending and you think its a good idea to encourage people not to buy?

I think you have misinterpreted that post John. He was saying that I should buy a season ticket, and that way I wont have to worry about getting admission to the Muirton Suite.......

Edited by Edstar101

Is it only for season ticket holders or will non-season ticket holders be allowed in as they were last season?

Open to all fans.

Also my issue with the initial release on Saints Website wasn't if it was for season ticket holders only but if kids were allowed in. This would have played a decision on if I was registering my lad with super j's or not and how we would plan our match day

Open to all fans.

Also my issue with the initial release on Saints Website wasn't if it was for season ticket holders only but if kids were allowed in. This would have played a decision on if I was registering my lad with super j's or not and how we would plan our match day

Good stuff. Just a case of bad quality control of the statement

Edited by Edstar101