Possible Replacements

byebyedundee

Has anyone heard Craig Dargo's name mentioned?

I've just been reading BBC Scotland's article " Wright in frame for St Johnstone job", and looked at the comments left by other readers.

One says Brown "is very interested in an application from Dargo", and another one that Dargo is in "pole position" for the job, having turned down a coaching role at Liverpool.

It's the first I've heard of it, and don't know if the posters are Saints fans or not.

I'd love to provide a link, but don't know how to, sorry!!

Having had conversations over the last few years with Wright , Cleland and Davidson . I'm ok with Wright and Davidson but to be honest Cleland comes across as quite thick ( although not on a lee croft level ). He may be a brilliant football coach though and I suppose that's what counts .

Having had conversations over the last few years with Wright , Cleland and Davidson . I'm ok with Wright and Davidson but to be honest Cleland comes across as quite thick ( although not on a lee croft level ). He may be a brilliant football coach though and I suppose that's what counts .

Interesting taht someone mentioned crig Dargo the other day, He has been working with the under 20s at Dunfermline and has doen a great job there. reaching the cup final in the process.

Would love to see Callum staying on but just wonder if tehy are maybe looking at an experienced udner 20s coach, Also was some thoughts that Clelland could be looking to move on for a managers job of his own,

If Hartley does go to Killie look for Callum being on the shortlist for Alloa.

Tommy Wright will probably want to bring in his own assistant if he is selected as the manager.  Would love to see Wright take the reigns but the only thing that concerns me is that he was a goalkeeper in his day and very few top managers past and present have been goalkeepers so he may lack knowledge in other areas of the park 

Can't see why anyone would want Kenny Shiels.  The guy is a complete ****wit and an embarrassment to his current club, which is partly why they want shot of him

Don't see the attraction in Craig Dargo either.  He has taken the Dunfermline under 20s to their cup final?! Big wowee!

Tommy Wright is the man for the job.

Tommy Wright will probably want to bring in his own assistant if he is selected as the manager.  Would love to see Wright take the reigns but the only thing that concerns me is that he was a goalkeeper in his day and very few top managers past and present have been goalkeepers so he may lack knowledge in other areas of the park 

I have no concerns that TW being an ex goalie..ok there aren't many who go into management but this is because they are all employed by clubs as goalie coaches ..also football is changing constantly with the times and actually could be a very smart move because I like what he says and how he conducts himself.

Theres no way Kenny Shiels will get it...killie are awful to watch and the man is an attention seeking tool.

========~

This is very distasteful calling someone you don't know A Tool.

By all means say what you don't like about Him, but your choice of words leaves a lot to be desired.

Would like to hear you say this to his face, if your man enough.

========~

This is very distasteful calling someone you don't know A Tool.

By all means say what you don't like about Him, but your choice of words leaves a lot to be desired.

Would like to hear you say this to his face, if your man enough.

==============

He is right though.

For some reason the Kilie fans are up in arms that he may be sacked.

Wouldn`t have him cleaning the bogs at McD.