Its Time To Name & Shame

the mad referee

either the idiot with the Pyro's or the idiots who ended up on the pitch after numerous announcements fron the Pa announcer requesting that the fans stay in the stands at the games conclusion 

Hope the club, stewards and police look closely at the CCTV footage and find and ban the IDIOTS from any further games at McDairmid 

Same goes for those children at the far end who think a little bit of smoke is worth a huge Uefa fine.

They could be some of you know who's mates i saw the smoke from half way up the East Stand and on my way down to get a pie i pointed it out to a steward and said we can get fined he just said aye ok we will do some about it

****ing no need for any of that.  Especially the smoke after being told the consequences.  If there are repercussions from this, and there may be.  Repercussions that could see us miss out on a player later in the year that would make a real difference to us.  Then mob justice should be meated out.  These guys wanna act the big I am wide boy casual then live by sword and die by it....sadly they are all smoke and nay fire 

We normally have fans on here talking about how the stewards are spoiling their fun and dont allow them to create an atmosphere, well you were given the opportunity to create an atmosphere tonight and stand and sing as much as you wanted and all that was asked of you was not to go on the pitch and not to have flares/smoke bombs, You failed to show that you could be trusted. Please now show that you are grown up enough to accept the responsibility and self police yourself by shopping thoe that tarnished your reputation.

To the rest of the boys and gitls in that corner well done you certainly helped create a great atmosphere.

THe smoke bombs were before the match, and very pathetic.....they need proper flares, not those pithy things.

The "pitch invasion" was after the match.

QUESTION: Is it an offence to go on the pitch after the match.... I saw one of the lads cornered by the police....so they will deal with him no doubt

Total numbnuts. I hope he is never allowed to set foot in McDiarmid again. Same goes for those children at the far end who think a little bit of smoke is worth a huge Uefa fine.

I actually thought that the smoke things let off didn't cause any inconvenience. However, it was made quite clear that the club could suffer if such things were to happen, so there can be no excuse from those that did.

I missed the one man pitch invasion.

The group of youngsters who congregate at the bottom corner of the east stand, if you were to take out the smoke bombs, actually do well in creating a decent atmosphere. If I was that age again, I would probably think it was pretty cool.

What concerns me is the older MEN who go and join them.......

either the idiot with the Pyro's or the idiots who ended up on the pitch after numerous announcements fron the Pa announcer requesting that the fans stay in the stands at the games conclusion 

Hope the club, stewards and police look closely at the CCTV footage and find and ban the IDIOTS from any further games at McDairmid

=======================================

What the F*** are the stewards getting paid for?

Obvious this was about to happen, but they stood back and done sod all.

Great at antagonising the fans and telling them to sit down, but totally useless otherwise.

Time for the club to re-asses their contract with this crowd.

There's bound to be better out there.