Saints V Ross County 17/8/13

All these people saying we will hammer them, no chance, they will be seriously hacked off about the partick game and with arguably two of most influential players of last season back they will be desperate to get their first win of season, anyway I think the last time we won by three or more goals in the league was at the end of the 2012 season against st mirren

I don't think anyone is saying we will hammer them, but lots of people hope we do. Three points will ultimately do me.

Usual seat.. Got him fae the Main Stand the last time and as Rik alluded to, some bint went radge at me ootside after the game. I think she had had a bit too much  of the bevvy in the boardroom. I may have to ask Roddy to keep an eye on the daft cows alcohol intake this time otherwise she might  end up sprinting over the pitch to  have another go.. Mind you if it happened I suspect uncle Roy might make another "small donation " to hush it up.. :-)

It is about time something was done about these drunken directors wives/friends/hangers on, if anybody in the East stand behaved the way they do their feet would not touch as they were hauled out!!

It is about time something was done about these drunken directors wives/friends/hangers on, if anybody in the East stand behaved the way they do their feet would not touch as they were hauled out!!

We dont have as much money as them though. They can behave how they like because they are spending a few quid.

there is different rules for people who have money! Did u not know?

Is everyone else fit apart from Mannus? RC have looked poor defensively so I'd like to see Nigel getting stuck into them. Maybe it's a little adventurous but I'd go

Banks

MacKay Wright Ando Scobbie

Nigel Cregg Muzz Wotherspoon

MacLean

May

Like it. Leaves us a pretty strong bench as well, Fallon, Edwards, Millar, McDonald, all capable if required.

Strange not to see Mannus there, it does worry me a wee bit, but surely Tommy wouldn't have signed Banks if he didn't see something, especially as a fellow goalie.

And I've got enough faith in the back four to offer protection.

Would be surprised if Gary McDonald didn't start (assuming he's fit) as he's been good from what I've seen.

................................................Banks

......................................MacKay Ando Wright Scobbie

................................................Cregg

..............................................Muzz McDonald

.............................................Wotherspoon

.............................................MacLean May

Strong down the spine to dominate the mid-field!

Edited by Dave Ferg

I certainly don't think Gary McDonald is anywhere near as bad as some made out when he signed.  

Saw a video of some of his time at Morecambe with some good through balls, like one he played for Stevie May last week.

Doubtless he'll make mistakes and have a poor spell but he'll do a job for us until we can get Frank Lampard, Stevie G or Jim Goodwin.

We need to try harder than last time to unsettle him. Where is the wreath sender from the Airdrie game ?

I disagree, it was quite clear in the last game we played against them that all the stick he was getting was helping him up his game (He scored both goals). Some players, like Brittian thrive on such situations. Others like Griffiths let it get to them as he doesn't have the brain capacity to realise that this is exactly the intention.  

If people really feel that they have to shout pointless abuse at someone they have never met rather than support their own team then direct it at Adams.