Ict V Saints

glenrothes saintee

This is worse than watching the ex-factor.

Dylan and co are not "Casuals" - the original casuals would have pissed themselves laughing at them.

They indulged in a bit of routine naughtiness, and acted quite maturely when the deid fan thing was identified.

They are far and away the best Saints fans at the games, and often provide more entertainment than the team.

They should be a wee bit careful in future without getting boring.

There.

So what's everyone having for tea? We're having re-heated curry and chips. We like chips.

This is worse than watching the ex-factor.

Dylan and co are not "Casuals" - the original casuals would have pissed themselves laughing at them.

They indulged in a bit of routine naughtiness, and acted quite maturely when the deid fan thing was identified.

They are far and away the best Saints fans at the games, and often provide more entertainment than the team.

They should be a wee bit careful in future without getting boring.

There.

So what's everyone having for tea? We're having re-heated curry and chips. We like chips.

So, basically, creating an atmosphere should be separated from acting silly.

I agree entirely. They HAVE done a great job at creating an atmosphere, home and away. I don't want to lose that at all, and would hope that would continue. Creating an atmosphere does not go hand in hand with acts of stupidity, however.

If yous have anyhing to say the the young lads you knpw where they are located at home games. Why not come and give it big licks then? KeyboardGangsters

Said the Keyboard gangsta... :laugh:

Whilst the flag incident ( as I shall refer to it from here on in) was regrettable and the breaking of seats aint smart,  they are hardly the work of hardened criminals. Christ I am just glad that internet forums were not about when we were daft laddies. I ken one guy who threw a fecking AXE oot of a moving train. Someone who threw a  gobby kids bike in the sea at Kircaldy. Also someone who set FIRE to the stand at Stirling Albion and the waiting room at Inverkeithing railway station . 30 who got arrested in Stirling when we were not even playing there. I saw a train absolutely wrecked..... I could go on..

I am not in any way glamourising  these things and I now feel shamful about any of these things I was involved in  but the point I am making is  we were daft laddies and daft laddies do daft things. We grew out of it pretty quickly  and I am sure most of our young dafties will do so as well.

If WAP had been about in the early 80,s, the seethe and righteousness  that would have appeared on here would cause the internet to EXPLODE.

They did something stupid, nobody got hurt and re the flag incident, they have now done the right thing.. Time to move on surely. :wink:

Whilst the flag incident ( as I shall refer to it from here on in) was regrettable and the breaking of seats aint smart, they are hardly the work of hardened criminals. Christ I am just glad that internet forums were not about when we were daft laddies. I ken one guy who threw a fecking AXE oot of a moving train. Someone who threw a gobby kids bike in the sea at Kircaldy. Also someone who set FIRE to the stand at Stirling Albion and the waiting room at Inverkeithing railway station . 30 who got arrested in Stirling when we were not even playing there. I saw a train absolutely wrecked..... I could go on..

I am not in any way glamourising these things and I now feel shamful about any of these things I was involved in but the point I am making is we were daft laddies and daft laddies do daft things. We grew out of it pretty quickly and I am sure most of our young dafties will do so as well.

If WAP had been about in the early 80,s, the seethe and righteousness that would have appeared on here would cause the internet to EXPLODE.

They did something stupid, nobody got hurt and re the flag incident, they have now done the right thing.. Time to move on surely. :wink:

I heard that last season someone verbally abused Derek Adams so much that his mum had a go at that person after the game!

Hooligan.

Many of the 'Saints fans' involved in this unfortunate incident have posters of Neil Lennon and Ally McCoist adorning their bedroom walls so I feel it's unfair that the blame is being directed solely at bona fide Saints fans, for example Dylan (although he doesn't do himself any favours at times). Although admittedly if you fly with the crows you get shot with the crows.

Edited by double deluxe

At the end of the day it was an "A9 Derby". Acts of hooliganism happen on derby day.

Should blame lie with the club as they were the ones promoting this fixture as a derby match?

Can't wait til we face Queen of the South in the 'Loadsa Roads' derby again.

All joking aside - 'The A9 Derby'? What a lot of utter shite. Who dreamed that up?

Many of the 'Saints fans' involved in this unfortunate incident have posters of Neil Lennon and Ally McCoist adorning their bedroom walls so I feel it's unfair that the blame is being directed solely at bona fide Saints fans, for example Dylan (although he doesn't do himself any favours at times). Although admittedly if you fly with the crows you get shot with the crows.

Ha ha what a lot of shit.

Some cracking Away Days in amongst that lot, i can remember them all !

Whilst the flag incident ( as I shall refer to it from here on in) was regrettable and the breaking of seats aint smart,  they are hardly the work of hardened criminals. Christ I am just glad that internet forums were not about when we were daft laddies. I ken one guy who threw a fecking AXE oot of a moving train. Someone who threw a  gobby kids bike in the sea at Kircaldy. Also someone who set FIRE to the stand at Stirling Albion and the waiting room at Inverkeithing railway station . 30 who got arrested in Stirling when we were not even playing there. I saw a train absolutely wrecked..... I could go on..

I am not in any way glamourising  these things and I now feel shamful about any of these things I was involved in  but the point I am making is  we were daft laddies and daft laddies do daft things. We grew out of it pretty quickly  and I am sure most of our young dafties will do so as well.

If WAP had been about in the early 80,s, the seethe and righteousness  that would have appeared on here would cause the internet to EXPLODE.

Edited by Paul N Shark