Goodwin

Edstar101

I've never seen 1 player gain so many outspoken comments from opposition managers. 

Both United & County managers came out and directly commented about this animal.

He deserves all he gets though im afraid. Hes a very dirty player IMO. 

Is it deliberate though? Or is he just absolutely shit and cant help tackling that badly?

I've never seen 1 player gain so many outspoken comments from opposition managers.

Both United & County managers came out and directly commented about this animal.

He deserves all he gets though im afraid. Hes a very dirty player IMO.

Is it deliberate though? Or is he just absolutely shit and cant help tackling that badly?

Deliberate. He thinks he is an "old school" "hardman". In reality he is a "prick".

Notice in todays papers Vince Lunny is looking into the challenge I mentioned earlier. The forearm smash.

For fairness to be seen to be done, he should also be looking at V.V. d***'s forearm on Stevie.

I could be wrong here (frequently am according to the wife) but I think Lunny only looks at incidents the referee claims not to have seen.  Our guy certainly gave the impression he saw the assault on Stevie.

I, of course, agree fully that Van Dyke should be had up, if not by Lunny by the Polis.  Did you see the so called penalty the other ugly sister got courtesy of young Mr Dallas?

Earlier in the season, Kris Boyd punched him (not a very hard punch) in the back and he went down like a wee lassie.  Goodwin isn't a hard man, he's a thug who can't take it back.  Because of his Celtic connection, he's worshipped by the media - when they should be castigating his behaviour every week.

THUG

As I have posted previously this guy is tackling like he is still on the 'TIC payroll and getting away with thuggery.

However, we have got to show him our sincere appreciation, by crippling the Arabs  danger men in their recent encounter, which made it that so much easier today.

Forgot to mention that his colleague, McAusland also done his bit.  

Notice in todays papers Vince Lunny is looking into the challenge I mentioned earlier. The forearm smash.

For fairness to be seen to be done, he should also be looking at V.V. d***'s forearm on Stevie.

If that had been a saints players elbow on a Celtic one then the media would have been all over it.

Gotcha ya prick.. 2 match ban. Lets hope it is the first of many. Well played Vinny :laugh:

Gavin Gunning gets a three match ban for a petulant flick of the boot that fails to make any contact.....Neil Lennon gets a four match ban for calling Jim Goodwin (oh the irony) a f*nny...yet a forearm smash that caught a opponent clean in the face gets a two match ban????? Disgrace!