Forfar Tie On 8/2/14

ancientsaint

Woh woh woh, how come it's an hour and a half since the game finished and nobody's been on moaning about the young team yet?

Was as many steward and polis as fans on the terracing today, rather amusing really.

Just fancied stiring it a bit as we've not even drawn Dumbarton yet, can't we have the discussion about Kane not playing against us tomorrow... Just saying like...

Well why bring it up then if no one mentioned it. You must enjoy the attention I presume.

Look at us. We set of a fire cracker. No one cares Probably deafened urself in the process.

They were equally well behaved in the pub to weren't they?

It's up to those who are real supporters of Saints to point out to the police the ones who are bringing the name of the club down.

No point of coming on here and moaning about them if they are going to get away with it.

Just seems such a shame that we are not talking about a good win against a team who could have caused us a bit of bother.

Edited by Blues Brother

I was just having a laugh, I won't bother next time.

Sorry

and no from what I heard they weren't well behaved in the pub, it seemed to be all kicking. I'll just shut my puss and read stuff from now on...

They were d@@s fighting against themselves. Disrespectful to the the pub owners, women and children. The "scarfers" sorted them out and the didn't like it. Bunch of f@@nys.

O' Halloran scores....Dunne Scores.....how were they both in the defensive duties?

This is what I am talking about when a goal scoring midfield helps you wins games

O'Halloran tracked back every time he was required to.

Dunne didn't have to do much defending to be honest. By the time he came on he didn't have to do much defending

Edited by PerthSeany

Totally agree, I didn't see it all as I spent ages trying to get a pint, it all kicked off as a got it, after that they were all next to me in the hall still going at when an older gent was getting them told and evicting them. I'm sure pubs don't need that kind of nonsense, I bet there not use to that behaviour from a club like Saints.

Also my earlier post was a failed attempt at humour.

Lesson learnt.

Totally agree, I didn't see it all as I spent ages trying to get a pint, it all kicked off as a got it, after that they were all next to me in the hall still going at when an older gent was getting them told and evicting them. I'm sure pubs don't need that kind of nonsense, I bet there not use to that behaviour from a club like Saints.

Also my earlier post was a failed attempt at humour.

Lesson learnt.

Sometimes difficult to get humour across in text......just read back all of Montrose Saints' posts  ^_^

I thought banks played well today.!couple of good stops.next thing you know he will be catching the ball.! I thought the police and stewards were ott with the young lads a couple of smoke bombs and a banger.big deal .!

Didn't think they were OTT at all. They have been warned time and eime again that they do not take smoke bombs or crackers into games. Hell mend them if they get knicked.

As for the game very professional performance and some bright points with O'Hallaran, Croft and Deunn all showing up really well.

Didn't think they were OTT at all. They have been warned time and eime again that they do not take smoke bombs or crackers into games. Hell mend them if they get knicked.

As for the game very professional performance and some bright points with O'Hallaran, Croft and Deunn all showing up really well.

Is Deunn our new French midfielder?