Celtic V St Johnstone 16/2/14 Ko 12:45

rik2304

I think I'm getting paranoid about Saints conceding an early goal in big games.  But despite that I am fairly upbeat about today's game.  Saints are capable of doing ok against Celtic providing they remember that they are playing against 11 players and 3 officials.  Need to keep a good attitude to try to avoid the Celtic penalty.

Would be fantastic to end their unbeaten run!  But it is very rare that the Tic lose 2 consecutive games.

Please don't turn up at Parkhead today.

Long way to go for nothing :wink:

Goalie going for a Scottish record trying to beat Bobby Clark's record. And I believe it was a Saints goal that broke Clarks heart back then, Odds on Saints goalscorer by Betfred are crazy May 10/1 for first or last goal and 4/1 to score any time.

Fancy one of the defenders from a corner piss poor marking with zonal you can get Ando at 80/1 for first goal :)

Can't make the game.  In Japan for work.  Would much rather be watching Saints. :cry:  Give the lads a cheer from me someone.

Anyone aware of a stream, that's not likely to load a very nasty virus on my laptop (which happened the last time!).

I'll give Ando a cheer especially for you.

Goalie going for a Scottish record trying to beat Bobby Clark's record. And I believe it was a Saints goal that broke Clarks heart back then, Odds on Saints goalscorer by Betfred are crazy May 10/1 for first or last goal and 4/1 to score any time.

Fancy one of the defenders from a corner piss poor marking with zonal you can get Ando at 80/1 for first goal :)

£20 on Ando for first goal!

I remember going up to the Ladbrokes stall at Ibrox a couple of years ago and said to the guy £500 on Saints to win 2-0. His face lit up just as, with perfect timing, I turned and walked away. :lol: