Super Saints V Ict 22/2/14 Ko 1500.

rik2304

Only saw the highlights of Sundays game so can't make a comment on team performance....but mate said G Millar had a good game?! Actually writing this down makes me wonder if they were taking the mick! Naw it just doesn't seem right?!?⚽️

Gary Miller wasn't playing. Do you mean Chris Millar?

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26106074

Full page spread  in the winner(Daily Record) on Stevie May!One for the groupies .."Old boss would have driven me out of Perth"If i get down and need a gee up i think of my goal machine Saints mate who's now selling ice cream for a living!Stevie May on former Saints prospect Steven Reynolds.

Full page spread  in the winner(Daily Record) on Stevie May!One for the groupies .."Old boss would have driven me out of Perth"If i get down and need a gee up i think of my goal machine Saints mate who's now selling ice cream for a living!Stevie May on former Saints prospect Steven Reynolds.

I remember 101 loved Reynolds

It is quite sad whats happened to Reynolds. By most accounts he was a better finisher than May and had a better all round game, would've been interesting to see how he developed

Regardless, Mays an utter hero, I find this quote brilliant - " Ronaldo – the old, fat one – are two who spring to mind. They were a bit special"

:lol:

It is quite sad whats happened to Reynolds. By most accounts he was a better finisher than May and had a better all round game, would've been interesting to see how he developed

Regardless, Mays an utter hero, I find this quote brilliant - " Ronaldo – the old, fat one – are two who spring to mind. They were a bit special"

:LAUGH OUT LOUD:

Reynolds developed into an ice-cream salesman  :wink:

ICT team vs Saints: Brill, Raven, Shinnie, Warren, Meekings, Draper, Foran, Doran, Watkins, Tansey, McKay

ICT subs: Esson, Vincent, Ross, Devine, Tremarco, Polworth, Pepper.

Team vs ICT: Mannus, Mackay, Easton, Anderson, Wright, Cregg, Millar, McDonald, Wotherspoon, Hasselbaink, May.

Subs: Banks, Scobbie, Dunne, Miller, Croft, Iwelumo, O'Halloran.

Edited by Jiangsu Sainty