St.johnstone V Ross County, Saturday Tea Time, 15/3/14

Dr Christmas Jones

Really liking the way the new lads gel into the team. Dunne looks a better player than Muzz and whispers he wants to remain here can only set us up for next season. I think he will score a lot more goals this season(Ibrox,you heard it here first). Well where do we start with the defence......em Mannus in goal. Clancy,Anderson somewhere then whoever is fit????

From midfield forward we are strong and relatively injury free.

Team eh

Mannus

? Anderson Clancy ?

Nige Dunne Macdonald Spoony

MacLean

May

F Wright might be in the aquad

St Johnstone 1884 ‏@stjohnstone1884  45m

TW: "Frazer (Wright) has been making excellent progress and his ankle ligaments have healed."

Defender Frazer Wright could make a shock return to the St Johnstone squad when Ross County visit Perth tomorrow.

TW: "Frazer (Wright) has been making excellent progress and his ankle ligaments have healed."

Defender Frazer Wright could make a shock return to the St Johnstone squad when Ross County visit Perth tomorrow.

Good news that he is close to a return.  I wouldn't want him rushed back from that kind of injury though.

I am a great believer in continuity. Who thinks we should change the team from Wednesday if all are fit? He should not change it. I do not think squad rotation does anything to improve the team.

The only reason I would change is if it was for a change in formation two up front (May and McLean). I would then play Dunne and Witherspoon as holding midfielders (their tackling mid week was outstanding). They would also protect our weakend back four. That leaves any two from three wide (Croft, O'Halloran and Hassslebaink). I

Whatever he does lets hope he picks a winning team.

Gutted I will miss the game in Preston but willl find a pub and cheer on the boys.

Edited by Inchcolm