Cup Final Prices And Availability

saint-johns-toun

still cant understand the logic in filling up both ends!

i havent got my ticket as waiting to confirm whos going with me , speaking with about 20 old school friends from the 1990s , trying to get a get together tied in with the football. was hoping to go with my dad but its impossible for him to get back from abroad.

so no panic to buy , will do so over the weekend or monday at the latest, and many like me i am sure. 

15+ is great work but it would be amazing to get to 20k.

maybe if the idiots who run the sfa had priced the tickets more sensibly especially for concessions the place would of been filled?

Edited by belfastsaintee

maybe if the idiots who run the sfa had priced the tickets more sensibly especially for concessions the place would of been filled?

There's no maybe about it dude.it would be a definate the place would have been filled.

whats the total number of tickets sold so far between utd and saints ? and how many neutral/corporate/sfa etc etc tickets do you add ? do you think will utd take the 28k they took to 2010 ?

saints 16k ? + utd 28k ? + neutrals ? 45-50k? not bad at all ! shame all bunched up at both ends!

i see dundee united are selling their 2014/15 in time for it to be bought and worn at the final , a smart move by them....