Season 2014/15 - What Can We Expect / Dream Of?

Edstar101

We should start off by trying to avoid relegation, if we secure that then we should aim for top six, obviously The past few years have had unbelievable progression, but a season where we finish in the top six is a great season. Having a nice run in the cup('s) would be nice as well. Plenty to be optimistic about.

Avoid 12th Place

Avoid 11th place

Aim for 10th place

Aim For 9th, 7th, 6th 5th 4th 3rd 2nd

We Capable of finishing any where between 9th and 2nd(Only first cant be done)

Very capable of Cup runs with kind draws

I expect the first 2 the rest are bonuses

And i dream of lifting another Cup

Dreams are what football are made of. Winning the Sottish Cup is no longer a dream but a reality. Next dream Europe. But that dream relies on a bit of luck in the draw and consolidating our team. What do I expect? A top 6 finish and two home and away games in Europe. In the Cups a good run if we get favorable draws. But most of all what do I expect? I expect that May 17 will live in my memory and I will reminisce for ever.

I expect very little, as I have always done, Saints fans are too well trained to ever be cocky....so I just hope we can stay in the SPL and maybe enjoy a few Europe matches.

However.... (dangerous territory now) , there is obviously something special at McDiarmid with Tommy and this team. If somehow we can keep them complete for next season I think we could enjoy a great season across the domestic league and trophy's. We have two, maybe three of the larger clubs in the championship and finally have confidence as a club, something that is bigger than any of us may realize.

To get to the group stages of Europa League would be fantastic good cup runs would also be great and to finish higher in the league than we did season just gone. All of this is achievable with good team spirit a wee bit of luck and commitment. Off the playing side it would be nice to get nearer 5-6000 average crowds.

Am all for the lads turning up fit for next season.

But, ffs, I hope every single one of them (apart from poor Stevie who has some U-21 nonsense to finish off) is on a beach right now, all over Europe, relaxing and enjoying. If there was some way I could go to each and every holiday hotel and buy them a huge drink, I would do it.

Top 6 is priority.

A good run in one of the cups, group stage of the Europa League would be the dream.

Aye, I'll take that. A wee cup run or two would be nice.

All I really want is to see the team give a good account of themselves like that have this season. After that anything else is a bonus.

In a european context to simply show that we can compete. Getting past the first tie would be great but will really come down to who we draw and whether they take us seriously (unlike Rosenborg). In the league, survival is the obvious aim, but given the relative squad strengths so far, then nothing to stop us getting back in the top six.

Edited by MrBored

I'm hoping we aim for a top six finish, a decent(!) Cup run and to get further in the Europa League than Aberdeen.

It would be great if we retain/resign the majority of the team from this season. We know they gel well together as a team but they also play bloody good football!

I'm hoping we aim for a top six finish, a decent(!) Cup run and to get further in the Europa League than Aberdeen.

It would be great if we retain/resign the majority of the team from this season. We know they gel well together as a team but they also play bloody good football!

Surely you mean 'they effectively stop other teams playing bloody good football'.