St Johnstone V Spartak Trnava 31St July

norwichsaint

I agree with you, however the terms and conditions for this game as stated on the OS is if you bring your season ticket you will get your seat so I am sticking to it :wink:  

However the bigger shambles is yet to come I paid for the cup top up, so how do they Know which season ticket holder paid the extra for the cup games and who did not when arguing about the seat, I know there is vouchers in the book to check but do you think the stewards are that intelligent to sort it out.

.Can't agree.

Season Tickets should only be valid when they are valid for entry.

If it's a 100% pay at the gate affair it should be a free for all.

Aye, Season Ticket holders are important to Saints, but so should every fan paying be, whether it's twice a season or every game.

I agree with you, however the terms and conditions for this game as stated on the OS is if you bring your season ticket you will get your seat so I am sticking to it :wink:

However the bigger shambles is yet to come I paid for the cup top up, so how do they Know which season ticket holder paid the extra for the cup games and who did not when arguing about the seat, I know there is vouchers in the book to check but do you think the stewards are that intelligent to sort it out.

I doubt it, most of them lack intelligence to know simple things like left shoe on left foot, their name and whether or not it's Perth or Paisley they are in.

Expecting a shambles.

Actually personally I would not Bother if my seat is taking or not But one of the Reasons we have season tickets is my parents are 86 and purposely buy the seats they sit in as it is easier access for them now that they are not as fleet as they used to be and I generally I need to give them a helping hand to and from their seats.

Edited by Center Half

I think the pricing is fair enough again considering it's European football were playing. People who feel it's too much do have the option to switch to the Ormond stand to save a decent amount of cash.

I think it's far too much, but I want to sit in my usual seat, and want to see my team,

Got me by the baws.

Thanks for the info re season tickets - will now arrive earlier and look for unreserved seats. Or mebbee re-locate to the cocoa stand. Quite happy to sit down the front. We ended-up in the very very top at the very very end last week - the Beloved, who took an early decision in life not to do heights, was not impressed.   

Hundreds of occasional fans though won't have picked this up. Could be utter chaos 5 - 10 mins before kick-of, with parents or bevvied-up groups trying to find left-over unreserved seats in a group in a nearly full stand.

Oh dear.

Why are season ticket holders so precious about sitting in their seats all the f*cking time.  A seat is a seat at the end of the day.  Its really makes absolutely no great difference.  Always baffles me.

No, it's not for many people.  There could be mobility problems or whatever which dictates where a significant number HAVE to sit.

I have 3 seats and all he'll will break loose if I go to my seat and and someone is sitting there. I'm not paying for me and the kids for some other fecker to sit in my seat. I chose where I want to sit and that's what I paid for. No one has the right to plunk there fat erse where I have reserved. A hot tea over the lap if anyone wants to dispute it because I will have my books on me to prove it. Wait a minute!! I couldn't give a flying feck if someone was in my seat. I would more than happy shuffle a long a few seats. It's not as if there is limited seats

ok, in what is probably a futile attempt at bringing this thread back on topic......

we apparently have a game against some Slovakian team this thursday. I predict that Saints will win 2-1 and that the away goal may prove to be costly.

I would go with same starting 11 as last thursday, except for Croft in place of O'Halloran from the start.

Im ashamed to be a st johnstone fan after todays debacle on here.

Utterly mind boggling the state folk are getting themselves into over "their" seat amongst various other topics.

Our manager has just lost his mother (does that not put stupid petty things like this into perspective).

Folk moaning about prices - you have a simple choice - don't go.

The club have just priced this game as the exact same as last 3 European games at home and they have got approx 8000 each time.... It common business sense to assume that it priced correctly.

Edited by Perthsaint1977

Im ashamed to be a st johnstone fan after todays debacle on here.

Utterly mind boggling the state folk are getting themselves into over "their" seat amongst various other topics.

Our manager has just lost his mother (does that not put stupid petty things like this into perspective).

Folk moaning about prices - you have a simple choice - don't go.

The club have just priced this game as the exact same as last 3 European games at home and they have got approx 8000 each time.... It common business sense to assume that it priced correctly.

Common sense dosent come into it mate

99% of folk are joking about their precious seats.  The point is that to suggest on the OS that folk can sit in their own seats if they bring their ST books is idiotic.  How do we get folk to come to big games and then want to come back to more games when tartan rug crews are greeting at kids that they want their seat back?  I absolutely guarantee there will be incidents and arguments over this, and non-regulars will be put off by the poor welcome they get.

I don't give a **** about my seat.  I do give a **** about wanting McDiarmid to be a welcoming place for part time fans who might just start coming more often.

Arses on seats, that is what will ultimately pay for the new signings everyone wants!! 

Aye, the club haven't thought this through now have they.  I don't want my usual seat because there is a far bigger group of us than usual going and I don't think it would be practical to try and sit in our usual seats.