Saints V Aberdeen 23/8/14. K-O 3Pm.

I thought Midgy was brilliant on Saturday, he is playing out his skin at the moment and I feel a lot of credit has to go to the back four and Brown and McDonald as they are allowing Midge to have a fairly free role up and down the park knowing they are the security behind him.  I feel we play better with the three in the middle as against Ross County and obviously on Saturday.  When we play with 2 centre midfields we are in danger of being over run as against Hamilton gang last week.

Funny to hear them discussing Pawlett's dive on sportscene and whether it merited a yellow card.  If he'd been booked for

his earlier, much worse dive he might have got a red for that one.

Had to laugh at Pawlett. Whilst he was getting booked he was claiming to ref that it should have been a corner. Thomson just laughed at him. First time I have never given Thomson a hard time in a game.

Aye Thomson wiz saying " I got ye the day, jist like on Cup final day" So they both had a laugh.

Macca better be careful if he starts scoring regularly. Wink, wink.

Was just thinking that myself!

Copy of final celebration and booking involving same characters.

Did Macca do it to remind us or for aberdeens benefit?