Saints V Dundee 13/09/14

slf

Am no goin, but the boy will be there with his grandad.  Dundee looked good against Celtic, so I expect a game.  However, everything they did went down the right, so I have every faith that BEaston will be a match for them.  Celtic's defence was all over the place, huge gaps behind their LB with the CHs 5 yards too deep playing Dundee onside time and time again.

how come the soapdodgers are selling tickets in the ormond and west stand already for this match ?

i think there will be a braw crowd .am goin ,cannae wait.

Sell out looming methinks.

The D are playing well we're playing well (not the mother afore some Richard chimes in) it's a real derby.

Defo going maybe take the mates laddies if he lets them go.

COYS.

Really looking forward to this. They looked really pacey going forward against celtic so we'll have to be up for it. Should be a great crowd .. 4 matches so far at McDiarmid so far this season and we're averaging over 7000, let's keep that going (ok it's cheating a bit including Europe!)

Some good comments from the glue sniffers on the match thread on pie and bovril site .. They actually want us to parade the scottish cup before the game so they can show their appreciation for us giving Utd a good beating in the final !!

is the Dundee game all ticket or pay at the gate?

It appears to be for Dundee fans all ticket.tickets to there season ticket holders are already being sold.

Why not phone mcdairmid and ask the friendly secretary,whom will probably say they haven't a clue.

My favourite away day looms, should be a good away crowd through and then visiting loads of pubs in the town , prob get a train about half 10. No be going near that 208 that day, dinna fancy it at all. Prob be too strong for Saints.

Aye but if you have yer yearly bath on the Friday night and wear plenty deodorant  I am sure we  will not smell you that much laddie.. 

And yer gonna lose.   :wink: