What Do We Expect Of Our Team?

David123

I think your question is more revealing than it seems. I think that some players and fans are expecting i wins this season rather than working for the wins. I think the question should be who can we beat. If anything this seasons legue has shown if you want it enough you can get the win ie Hamilton inverness, if you don't you end up drifting to the bottom ie Motherwell.

I believe we can bet any team in the league but we have to get into a we have to win mentality rather than a should win mentality.

Hard work, commitment for a start....players willing to put in extra training, honing of skills ie: practice corners, set pieces, free kicks, goalkeepers practicing goal kicks..distribution. Backroom staff assessing opponents prior to playing against players who are known to be the danger/skill players. Players diets and prep before matches, whilst all this may already be getting covered....sometimes it does'nt seem like it!